Good fun, at what cost?

Published April 4th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

What a great way to invest your time and I really appreciate your sense of humor. Sadly, there is a human emotion, or response called “regret.” For example, a drunk driver wakes up in a jail cell with no memory of the night before. He is walked over in hand cuffs to a “service window” and told he is being booked or vehicular man slaughter. It turns out he ran a red light, struck a SUV with a family of 5, killing 2 children under the age of 5.

The joy you receive running this web site is probably pretty big. I’m sure you love the ignorant hate mail you receive or the attention from other joy seeking worldly people.

My question to you is, do you consider yourself a good person? On the day of judgment when you’re standing in front of a Holy and righteous God, how will you fare? What kind of remorse do you think you, and others you may be leading away from God will feel when they are turn away from the gates of Heaven and cast in to the pits of Hell for not repenting for the Sin we are all guilty for? You have you ever lied, stolen or committed adultery within your heart?

I don’t honestly believe that you’re going to reply with some miracle response that says “yes, you’re right I will repent and follow Jesus.” Do yourself a favor. Do some research and really consider what you’re basing the fate and existence of your eternal soul on. If you decide to follow your current path, good luck friend. If you find yourself with even the slightest doubt of the certainty of your eternal soul then I suggest you pick up your Bible, read it and do what it says.

God Bless,

Nick

296 Responses to “Good fun, at what cost?”

1 2 3 35
  1. plumberbob says:

Nick,
    There are 613 commandments, failure to follow any one of them will send you to Gehenna. The last ham and cheese sandwich that you ate will do it, Mister self righteousness.

RAmen

2. TheJosh says:

At what cost? You pathetic, ignorant, moron. Our point is the first amendment, which Christians everywhere seem to ignore. This whole idea of FSM is way over your head. At what cost will I defend the Constitution of the United States? At any.

3. JH says:

Holy toledo, that’s a stretch, comparing this website to a drunk driver who runs over people.

It’s so funny how “righteous” people think they have to go “save” everyone from “eternal damnation”. Funny how many of these so-called righteous people turn out to be such hypocrites. They can’t even look at their own deeds yet have no problem pointing fingers at everyone else. So judgemental this poster is…

Sadly they are so wrapped up in their own mythology they fail to see anything beyond it. And lack the ability to laugh at themselves.

4. Ron says:

Dear Nick.
    While it was nice of you to worry about me, you needn’t have bothered. When I experience even the slightest doubt of the certainty of my eternal soul, I typically turn to Buddhism, or Taoism, or occasionally the teachings of Ma’at. The Bible just never seemed to really cover it.
    Thanks for trying though.
    Ron.

5. waldo says:

I can’t wait to go see our noodly master in Heaven. The beer volcano and stripper factory will make me the happiest person ever!

On a less religious note, you entirely missed the point of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and Pastafarianism. Please, Read your bible, and like nick said, realize your mistakes before you Judge others.

6. Cheeetar says:

Of course, this is all assuming that the FSM is not the almighty benevolent father of all underneath his appendages. When the day comes that you drink stale beer and perform menial tasks for us, you will regret not accepting your noodly father before.

7. Joe Marinara says:

Ask the people of Binghamton about your Holy and Righteous god.

8. me says:

I do not have a Bible to pick up and read. I am offended that you would think that everyone would have your specific religious text in their homes.

1 2 3 35