First communion

Published April 28th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

communion.jpg

This is the cake that we made for our son’s first communion. Yes, you read that right – first communion – it’s a long and complicated story of cultures and families. How fortunate that our son got to eat two Gods in one day, and I think we all know which one was tastier.

-Pastafarian Brian

25 Responses to “First communion”

1 2 3
  1. Doctor of Pastdivinity says:

Theofagy is an act of love on behalf of the eater, no matter which god is to be eaten. Of course, we Pastafarians believe Our Lord is tastier. Let remind all of you that the true essence of Our Noodly Lord are spaghetti and meatball. There is no need of transubstantiation in our faith. Anyway, Brian, your family is a good example of the ecumenical values that the Pastafarian Church has always defended in its long history. As FSM put it: “If some people don’t believe in me, that’s okay. Really, I’m not that vain“.

2. Strawberry says:

That
    is
    glorious.

Great idea, with the cupcakes.
    Very impressive.

3. Wutzibu says:

under these circumstances i want to convert to christianity!
    but ofc i’ll change back after the Cake is eaten^^

4. Karl Kramer says:

This god of yours proves a point. It is as real as any other god or organized religion. I suppose that’s what pisses so many off. It’s especially funny to see the bible quotes. Bible quotes are silly because they prove nothing.

I do believe the entire christian thing is a huge fraud. Money, mind-control, money, power, money is what it is all about. Talk about used car salesmen! Give me your money and mind and I shall promise you life everlasting. What horseshit!

Good for the FSM!

5. lordpunkmonk says:

Hey bobby what is going wrong with the forums?

6. Niteshade says:

Great now I want cupcakes!

7. ben says:

UR GAY

8. Keyser Soze says:

I understand. My kid got recently baptised. the english translation of the dialog was a bit like this
    I: I don’t want to baptise Sébastien
    My wife: I do want to baptise him
    I: OK, we do it

As you will agree, women always win.
    And during the baptism, when he got the water pouring on his forehead he started crying, and I was holding him in my arms and told him ‘hush, Seb, it’s ok, it is just water’. The priest then gave me a funny look.

After all, he will not remember it. I was baptised as well, and this does not bring me any problem for being a merry pastafarian.

1 2 3