First communion

Published April 28th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

communion.jpg

This is the cake that we made for our son’s first communion. Yes, you read that right – first communion – it’s a long and complicated story of cultures and families. How fortunate that our son got to eat two Gods in one day, and I think we all know which one was tastier.

-Pastafarian Brian

25 Responses to “First communion”

1. mast cell tumor says:

I agree completely, its no wonder people just dont get it. In this day and age its imperative. Lets exchange links http://mastcell.net

• gordon_uk says:

whats with all the spam?

• Atsap Revol says:

Gordon, I don’t know why we are being hit heavily by the spambots. It may be a concerted effort to attack the CoFSM. I think we need to set up a system to block this shit, or better yet, send back a virus that will eat the guts out of any computer generating this spam. Nuff said, assholes with computer who are cluttering our website. We will retaliate. Bobby, lets get a defense set up for our website.

Atsap Revol

2. Takako Macabeo says:

Hm, Now i am comfortable with this but nevertheless not wholly certain, thus i am gonna research a little bit more.

3. welcome flags says:

thank you for sharing with us, I think this website truly stands out : D.

4. Ronni Scanneu says:

I am really glad I’ve found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossips and net and this is actually irritating. A good website with exciting content, that is what I need. Thanks for keeping this website, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can’t find it.

5. Diane says:

I just ordered my sons First Communion invitations this past weekend. Its cake time now! This gives me a great idea for making my own now, thanks so much for sharing! :)

6. Bishop Bob of Linguine says:

I- Bishop Bob of Linguine was visited by his Holiness last night while in a herbaceous fog. The Holy One- the Most Benificient – may sauce be upon him- imparted on me the CELEBRATION of the Mother Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster EUCHARIST.
    Follow me my Children – he said to me. At the Holy Sabbath Festival of Friday at High Noon- thou shalt open one can of my Prophet CHEF BOY ARRRRRR Dee’s SPAGHETTI with LARGE MEATBALLS.
    Thou shalt cooketh them, and thou shalt arrange them upon the sacred paper Dixie plate in MY IMAGE.
    The placement of my LARGE MEATBALLs is of greatest significance. Each of my Holy Balls shat be place at 49 degree angles from the mass of my Noodely Appendages. My Holy Sauce shall be bathed upon my Balls.
    AT this time the Prayer of the Holy Sacrament will be recited.
    HAIL Monster – Full of Sauce- For thou art with me. Though I walk through the Desert of Lasagna- I shall not eat. Whenest thou deliverest me – I shall raise your noodley appendages on high and wrap though ropeyness around thouest Balls. Upon which I will devour thou flesh whilst my balls and Rigid-Toni squirtith forth the seed of my loins in your glory. Upon the rapacious swallowing of your body I shalleth washeth you down with a pint of rancid grog- aaiiiiiii and arrrrrrgh!
    Thus I will departeth from your Holy Church fully blessed with your presence deep in my bowels.
    For all of creation is yours- on earth and heaven- may you the Holy One- may sauce be upon you- bless me and bring me into the countenance of your power and glory.

R’Amen and say R’Amen