20 dollar bill

Published April 6th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

20bill.jpg

I was in Barnes & Noble the other day about to buy a Bible when I pulled out a $20 bill and was amazed to see that His Noodliness had revealed himself to me. I have since converted to Pastafarianism, which is clearly the much tastier alternative to Christianity.

-Morgan

23 Responses to “20 dollar bill”

1. I HATE THE FSM says:

Stop insulting Christianity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christianity is tastier! If you eat a plate of pasta, you will soon become hungry again. But if you eat of God’s love and kindness, you will never be hungry again.

• Keith says:

If by your god’s love and kindness you mean bread and grape juice, I already tried that.

• Captain Birdseye says:

I HATE…. ‘…. eat of God’s love and kindness..’ You mean like you? Well, obviously, that doesn’t work, you hypocritical hater.
      ‘……never go hungry again.’ Yeah.. right… serve that up to starving people, or, am I missing some perverse logic, such as, they’ll die and thus will never be hungry again!

2. Rasputin says:

Dear I HATE etc., That’s the wonderful thing about feeling hungry! Eat and be satisfied, feel hungry, eat and enjoy, feel hungry, eat and relax. Aaah, that’s wonderful. Controlled hunger is the gift which keeps on giving.
    The trouble is: “God’s love” is empty air. There is nothing there. It’s delusional.
    All the evidence of human history is that “God” does not love you. If your God DID exist, he’d have as much love for you as a scientist examining bacteria through a microscope. Your fictional “God” is an invention.

• The Sauceror says:

Dear Rasputin, we should feel sorry for the Abrahamic religions with all their imaginary monotheistic deities. We are fortunate to have a flying, invisible deity with two meatballs and multiple noodly appendages. We don’t have to invent a fantasy. Our fantastic god has invented us.

3. Rasputin says:

Yeah, Christians only get a little wafer of bread and a sip of wine. We pirates get to drink the entire beer barrel, feast on pasta and show our bare bottoms to mermaids. Yaarrgghhh!