well you really have people fooled

Published March 31st, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

well you really have people fooled bitch, er. i mean, bastard, errr….Bobby!

you are obviously a satan whore who hypnotises kids into believing in this shit. do you burn down noodle restruants too? does bobby mean “douche bag” in “pussyfarian” or i mean “pastafarian”?

i hope you proud of your self douche bag, you and who ever created “jedism” and “invisible pink unicorn.” go get fucking laid instead of worshiping your next meal!

Jesus will have no mercy on you fuckers and you will be stuck on earth during the apocacalypes.

heres the real 8 commandments of “pastafarians”
1. i will be a fucker every day
2. i will stay single until i am laid by the fsm
3. paint useless pictures of naked men being “touched” by a hunk of noodles.
4. do my self
5. worship noodles
6. fill kids mind with shit
7. blow off christians
8. most important! burn in hell like a constipated jackass

–F

266 Responses to “well you really have people fooled”

1. ET, the Extra Terrestrial says:

Another completely clueless moron fails to understand his/her own religion, and ours as well. One can only hope this person does not reproduce. It never ceases to amaze me how few brain cells people can have and still remain alive. Too bad this cretin will never be able to have an intelligent discussion with anyone, but then that’s really almost a prerequisite for someone displaying this level of ignorance.

RAmen
    ET

2. Iron Mike says:

Yea boy, I sure am a brainwashed lunkhead.

3. jen says:

HAHAHA!!!!! are fucking kidding me?! this is the funniest shit i’ve ever seen. i neither support this fsm religion or any other but seriously!!! haha what is this shit some sort or delusion mixed with a pasta fetish. lol. but seriously i read this shit and laughed so hard i nearly pissed my pants. HAHAHA. i came across this while i was looking at debate topics. man am i lucky to have this bullshit. i REALLY needed a good laugh. haha. you fuckers are hileroius. later

4. Cardinal Linguine says:

Surely there’s better hate mail than this. Bobby can you please give us the good quality stuff, this is just lame.

ramen

5. Brian says:

Wow. How original!

6. Insightful Ape says:

Hey F,
    I already responded to you on the thread where you first posted, so I am not going to repeat myself.
    However, now that you have been honored with your own thread, I wonder if you will come back to defend your piece of literature or you will be a coward hit and run like most of our trolls.

RAmen
    PS: You may want to put the meth pipe down for a few hours and go see a psychoanalyst. This degree of obsession with sex is not normal. You need to open up to someone about your Freudian repressions.

7. Dan says:

Wow, that’s a lot of hostility you are dealing with there, F. Do you kiss your bible with that potty mouth?

8. God? Pasta? what has more letters? says:

HAHhahhaHAhaHaaHHAaaaaHahahaHAHaaHaHahhaA
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    first legitimate laugh I have ever laughed via internet