well you really have people fooled

Published March 31st, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

well you really have people fooled bitch, er. i mean, bastard, errr….Bobby!

you are obviously a satan whore who hypnotises kids into believing in this shit. do you burn down noodle restruants too? does bobby mean “douche bag” in “pussyfarian” or i mean “pastafarian”?

i hope you proud of your self douche bag, you and who ever created “jedism” and “invisible pink unicorn.” go get fucking laid instead of worshiping your next meal!

heres the real 8 commandments of “pastafarians”
1. i will be a fucker every day
2. i will stay single until i am laid by the fsm
3. paint useless pictures of naked men being “touched” by a hunk of noodles.
4. do my self
5. worship noodles
6. fill kids mind with shit
7. blow off christians
8. most important! burn in hell like a constipated jackass

–F

266 Responses to “well you really have people fooled”

1. chi straightening iron says:

chi straightening iron

2. darkest says:

Well, this dude is probably from the land over baptist church, looking at the low IQ language used…

3. Zuri says:

The funniest hate mail I have ever read.

4. Layne says:

I have invented a new game! It’s called the FSM Hatemail Drinking Game! For every time someone cusses or misspells in a hatemail post, you must drink a shot. I bet after the first page you will be totally shitfaced.

• Keith says:

Nice idea Layne but I really don’t wish to die of cirrhosis of the liver.

5. Tasm10 says:

Hi guys,

Is this guy serious? Shall I comment on the content or the “language” (if you can call that pathetic attempt at English a language)? It is so foreign and outlandish I should probably try and respond in a different langauge: Pues, pienso que esa persona sea una poca loca, actualemente estar más exacto es un gilipollas con poco comprensión de la lengua de inglés o el hecho que el poder de un agumento es basado en capacidad de leer y escribir. También tu hijo de puta, cada niño alguien salva es una persona quien ni vivirá una vida de ignorancia ni sufrirá la maledición de un miento cerrado. That was not done on Google translate because I do GCSE Spanish and bitching is good practice, but I meant what I said. However responding to that imbecile has soiled the spanish language, perhaps we should respond to him instead with cold hard science.

R’Amen
    Tasm10

6. cordoba says:

Do constipated jackasses really burn in hell? Never read that in the Bible. Seems to me jackasses are treated quite sympathetically in the Bible. Would such a humble beast burn in hell? constipated or not.

7. nun s equator says:

is that phrase u use… supposed 2 refer 2 female pastafarians or kitties whom happen 2 b pastafarian? i do not kno of any pastafarian felines. i could b not right about that. m never wrong..just, not always right.

8. Alphy says:

” Jesus will have no mercy on you fuckers and you will be stuck on earth during the apocacalypes. ”

Typical hateful premillenial dispensationalist fundamentalist Protestant CRAP !

• lolatu says:

god doesn’t exist, sorry to burst your little bubble, mate. There’s more evidence for his noodleyness than there is ‘god’ gertainly been more sightings! hahahahahahahahahahhaahha grow up