well you really have people fooled

Published March 31st, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

well you really have people fooled bitch, er. i mean, bastard, errr….Bobby!

you are obviously a satan whore who hypnotises kids into believing in this shit. do you burn down noodle restruants too? does bobby mean “douche bag” in “pussyfarian” or i mean “pastafarian”?

i hope you proud of your self douche bag, you and who ever created “jedism” and “invisible pink unicorn.” go get fucking laid instead of worshiping your next meal!

Jesus will have no mercy on you fuckers and you will be stuck on earth during the apocacalypes.

heres the real 8 commandments of “pastafarians”
1. i will be a fucker every day
2. i will stay single until i am laid by the fsm
3. paint useless pictures of naked men being “touched” by a hunk of noodles.
4. do my self
5. worship noodles
6. fill kids mind with shit
7. blow off christians
8. most important! burn in hell like a constipated jackass

–F

266 Responses to “well you really have people fooled”

1 26 27 28 29 30 33
  1. Sara Crisci says:

aden, I thought it was a swear to sin, not a sin to swear…. I could be wrong…

2. luke says:

3. paint useless pictures of naked men being “touched” by a hunk of noodles.

wow genius that was painted by michaelangelo (sp) and the fsm was just photo shopped in.

3. PeaceLovePirates says:

I can’t get through this one without cracking up. Hell, I can’t read it sitting down; I inevitably, at some point, fall off my chair.
    What are you on? Pot, crack, random pills, booze? ‘Cuz I’d really like to know how I can get my mind that unbelievably incoherent and fucked-up.

4. Sabdgroper Mat says:

heres the real 8 commandments of “pastafarians”
    1. i will be a fucker every day- But of course, fucking feels good
    2. i will stay single until i am laid by the fsm- Staying single is a choice, if he wants it that way then so be it
    3. paint useless pictures of naked men being “touched” by a hunk of noodles- as apposed to naked men been touched by older naked men
    4. do my self- otherwise known as “masturbation”
    5. worship noodles- as they taste good
    6. fill kids mind with shit- Somewon has to, but then TV and christian knob-jockeys have that covered.
    7. blow off christians- as they suck and build horrible looking needlessly tall buildings they use ONCE A WEEK
    8. most important! burn in hell like a constipated jackass- if you are bad enough like Adolf Hitler current Australian (as an australian, totally justified to say this) and former Australian Prime Minister Keven “Krudd” Rudd and John “Bush kiss ass” Howard.

5. sooshi says:

“3. paint useless pictures of naked men being “touched” by a hunk of noodles.”

….. you know what that painting is right? Right??! I mean… okay, now there’s the FSM where once there was a guy that kinda looks like Santa wearing white… ring any bells now??? If you don’t recognise that painting and realise what an ass you make of yourself in using that image and said nakedness of the male subject as an example of how “useless” this movement is, then let me enlighten you (through the wisdom of the noodly one):
    You know where the Sistine Chapel is at least, surely? At very least you must know who’s chapel it is?? Which religion even? Anything?

I suppose by association you’re also labelling Catholicism and every offshoot of that as “useless” too? I may be inclined to agree with you there, although not on the basis that it uses nude imagery…

6. daisy says:

ohmygosh really wow as if people couldn’t get any more annoying me personally christians and catholics annoy me i was brought up to be catholic and starting from a very young age it all sounded like made up bull shit to me. SHOW me personally YOUR god, your heaven your hell and then I will believe if you can’t come up with that physical evidence then shut the heck up! if they want to believe in this let them be i also think you are a fool for thinking about god and the fact that it is a MAN i call god an IT! why because no one has ever seen god you cant say its a man or woman. We have our own heaven and hell here on earth dumbass, and who the heck cares about life after death! its pointless life gives you purpose to do things because you never know when you will die. your stupid so called commandments of pastafarians is just pointless.

7. Milky says:

Can’t anyone come up with a sereous philosophical debate I can actualy respond to without them making fools of themselves and asking a large group of people to help them acheive this on a grander scale?

8. Hayley says:

Sounds like quite the good Christian right there.

1 26 27 28 29 30 33