really?

Published March 27th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

is the church a joke? i mean seriously, FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER?? no offense, but what kind of a god is that? and he has bigger balls than our god?? …
-cassie

114 Responses to “really?”

1 7 8 9 10 11 14
  1. Stephanie says:

This is so ridiculous! I have never felt so embarrassed to be part of the human race until now when I find out by a typo that sent me to this website about a “church” full of people who worship a giant hunk of spaghetti. I It really just kinda cracks me up. And ticks me off. I’m not sayin that you guys shouldn’t have the right to worship whatever or whomever you want to, but atleast if you are going to make a statement about your rights to worship freely choose and entity that makes some sort of sense. For the guy that made up this so called “mainstream religion” I give you props. You are one randomly creative dude that probably has his own level of hell waiting for you… So when you find yourself there one day burning away why don’t you call out for your great spaghetti monster to save you. Get back to me on how that works out for you because I really would love to know.

2. Pik says:

The only god that I know that has meaty balls is the FSM…other gods? Need someone to explain that to me..I thought the christian god had no balls..

3. Insightful Ape says:

Hey #65, your post is incomprehensible, please try again in English.

4. Anon says:

I’ll answer your questions in order. Yes, yes, a great one, yeah they’re big!

5. Buccaneer Banzai says:

@ Stephanie #65

This “hell” you speak of…what sort of deity would threaten his creation with punishment for disobedience? Oh, yes…of course…YOURS.

My god is alive, vibrant, all-knowing (which makes him all-accepting) and has an amazing sense of humor, since he knows that his creation is, by definition, imperfect. Sorry that your deity raised the expectation level so high…it must SUCK to have your religious leaders remind you again and again how unworthy you are of your creator’s love.

I will give your dilemma more thought as I savor the marinara. May the sauce be upon you.

RAmen

6. ross says:

Stephanie from 65 should really read the About section and look up satire in the dictionary. Just a thought.

7. PastaFaZoo says:

@#65:
    Dear Stepanie,
    Fair enough. What if we chose, let’s say, oh I don’t know: Allah? Would you have the same amount of hatred towards us then? Do you see a problem with this?

If everyone thought the way we Atheist do, the world would be a lot less violent.

8. me says: