really?

Published March 27th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

is the church a joke? i mean seriously, FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER?? no offense, but what kind of a god is that? and he has bigger balls than our god?? …
-cassie

114 Responses to “really?”

1 6 7 8 9 10 14
  1. ex-Possible Convert says:

Is this church a Joke? Perhaps. But the question is…what if it isn’t? Well, in that case, after you die you will have to content yourself with stale beer and strippers (male/female) with STDs, and maybe no pasta either.

2. Pirate34 says:

Its amusing, I’m a Truent, I mist about %60 percent of school, yet I have better literacy than some of these chumps, shun those who leet speak and those who abuse the skills of writing in such ways.

Has anyone noticed that no one from the church of the flying spaghetti monster has yet blammed major religions on their chatsites?
    Actually…Thats an idea…hmm

• Mr Cooper (all hail FSM) says:

its missed not mist, kind of put a bullet in your own foot there

• Gordon_UK says:

you mist the joke, lol

3. Low Level Orc says:

I’m not going to beat up on a six-year-old.

But to answer your questions:
    No. Yes. A better one. Much bigger.

And Pirate34, post 58?
    You spelled Truant wrong, Missed wrong, Blamed wrong, Chastities(?) wrong…

I don’t care if you’re a Brother in Pasta or not, go back to school.

4. Vermicelli says:

Wait… you mean your God has balls? What for?

• Gordon_UK says:

To get Mary up the duff?

5. Brother Boyardee says:

You would think that fellow theists would welcome us as kindred spirits. What has the world come to when those who preach the virtues of faith have so little respect for the presence of faith in others.

6. jeremykeys says:

@ Jesus # 41. Let me get this straight. You are Jesus and you are telling us that your dad has a hairy ass crack. I bet a lot of Christians are just dying to know this fact.
    Their God has a hairy ass crack.
    You came back to earth to tell us this.
    Interesting. It truly explains a ton about your followers.
    But really. We have this incredibly neat invention down here now. Tell me Jesus, has your dad considered waxing?
    As for “Do one”. Do one what?
    And to think I would have thought the Christian lord was beyond capslock.
    So much for that.

7. LittleAnimal says:

Wow, your hatemail sucks so much.

8. Anti-Conformist says:

My God! Of course this is real! It’s not like we’re being sarastic or anything.
    Wait……………