really?

Published March 27th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

is the church a joke? i mean seriously, FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER?? no offense, but what kind of a god is that? and he has bigger balls than our god?? …
-cassie

114 Responses to “really?”

1 8 9 10 11 12 14
  1. LadyLippy says:

(#65) Stephanie it wasn’t a typo that sent you here, it was your subconscious trying to open your mind to other viewpoints. Clearly you missed the point. Also, I don’t see how I could possibly end up in a christian hell when I don’t even subscribe to the options.

If there is any kind of heaven out there, and I’m not saying there is, I would much rather be there with beer volcanos and strippers than hanging around with a bunch of self-righteous, preachy, closed minded souls for eternity.

2. Rain says:

#65: May I suggest you read the “about” page of this website?

3. nat says:

don’t you get it? the flying spaghetti monster is so outrageous because the idea of a GOD is just so outrageous.

4. Pastafarian D says:

Excuse me…. I dont need to seem rude, but when you think abut it, your god is just as much of a joke as ours… What REAL evidence do you have of the existance of your god. if you think of some things with your god, you will reslise how ur god is just as belivible as ours

for instance, im suuuure loooadsa people just randomly follow a big star and worship a baby that just could have been a NORMAL baby for all they new…. and Im suuuuuuure angels drop from the sky to tell shepards a babys going to be born and they belive it and didnt fink the were dreaming…. im suuuuure he wuould just arrrise from the dead… think…. if sombody walked down the street, claiming he woz the sun of god, would u follow him…. just… think….

pastafarian D

5. Void says:

You know – I’m not certain this is hate mail. It just sounds complimentary to me – who doesn’t like the hear that their god has bigger balls?

6. Kilgore Trout says:

Happy Jesus on a stick day, everyone! I prefer mine with a nice peanut satay sauce. How do you like yours?

7. K says:

@LadyLippy

I don’t subscribe to gravity, so when I jump off of buildings, I don’t fall. I just kinda float there.

P.S.–I do agree with you that the f–ed up people are always the most interesting. Preachy people do kinda suck. BUT there are plenty of those people who would go to hell to, if it existed. I don’t know if you’ve read the bible, but Jesus didn’t like those people either.

8. Jesus Christ says:

I do not understand this whole thing, I mean this criticism is so unecesarry, the person who said that what kind of god a spaghetti monster was, i mean c’mon look at it, look at Jesus he was a twat with a large beard for gods sake, what about Zeus, and those other Indian twats with elephants riding on rats etc. This is funny. deal with it, have a problem take it up with your mother.

1 8 9 10 11 12 14