Fairyland album

Published March 29th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

fairyland.jpg

Look closely at the band FairyLand’s latest album and you’ll see the Pirate Fish.

17 Responses to “Fairyland album”

1. eimor says:

Thanks to his omnipresent noodles, i have been saved. Now the path of understanding has began for me. So glad i found a religion that speaks with nothing but the truth. This sacred writtings are the real thing, Bobby is the chosen man who was touched by The Noodle Himself and wrote the Word for us to read, unlike other plain humans that claim they are gods servants and wrote bunch of lies in a book. And for your information, FSM has given us free will and tolerates people ranting him, because he is a benevolent and forgiving god, nonetheless you will burn in hell for not reconising Him as your god… mmm wait, that is another God, a fake one.

2. Max says:

Fairlyland’s a power metal band. They’re very similar to Rhapsody. They actually have a lot of good stuff and this just makes them even cooler.

3. Dusty says:

Never heard of them, but plan to get this CD.
    RAmen!

4. Wet Noodle says:

Who is the hot wench on the front of the ship?

5. EdWee says:

Ive never heard of Fairyland before this, but I do like myself some good metal! and european powermetal is some of the greatest! Ive been waiting for a good religious metal band preaching the word of the god made of noodles!

6. Buccaneer Banzai says:

YARRR, they be true pirates! RAmen!

7. Saladcream says:

I hate their music but I’m printing off the cover and sticking it on my wall.

OK, maybe not XD

8. Pastafreemason says:

I have been speaking to them though my comics My space and yes its deliberate!
    “Hi there!

yes, the Pirate Fish was a request from me, since I am a devout Pastafarian and I converted my illutrator!

Bobby is also thanked in the booklet.

Glad to have you wenches on board!

RAmen.”
    the reply from the first email I sent.

I am continuing to be in contact with them and well the guy I have been speaking with,Phil Giordana, the keyboardist and founder of the group, has been so welcoming
    they be True Pastafarian Metal Pirates!
    YARRRRRRRRRRR