Are you joking?

Published March 18th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

ARE YOU FUCKIN JOKING??????!!!! A flying Spagetti Monster created this world??? you idiots have way too much time on your hands. I thought i saw it all But YOU guys for sure topped the stupidest list of SHIT ive seen/ OMG please get a life.
-mrs pope

216 Responses to “Are you joking?”

1. Justin says:

You kiss your mother with that mouth? I know why your so angry. You lack “The peace of pasta understanding” and we have it, and your jealous. Maybe one day you will feel the touch.

2. Cam says:

hmmm.. stupidest list of SHIT ive seen” well then u haven’t heard of the bible –
    the belief that some cosmic jewish zombie can make u live forever if u symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because some rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree…

and Christians have too much time on their hands- 2009 years worth to be exact, not to mention to wright the crap that u read

Denied!

3. I'll call myself... says:

First off, that’s really weird, ’cause there’s a secretary at our school named Mrs. Pope. And also, do you actually keep a list of shit?

4. Hourglass says:

Truly, work such as this shall be hailed in years to come as an equal to the works of shakespear

(please note that if I had been speaking in person, there would be a great deal of sarcasm in my voice)

Ramen

5. david says:

ARE YOU FUCKIN JOKING?!?!?!
    hell yeah we are. grow some and pls get a sense of humor, k kids?

6. Tom says:

“ARE YOU FUCKIN JOKING??????!!!! A flying Spagetti Monster created this world???”

As opposed to a wizard who created light, the universe and the world in 6 days, 6,000 years ago??

7. Ode to a Grasshopper says:

I was going to point out that there can’t really be a Mrs Pope, but then I remembered Pope can be a surname. Wonder if she knows that?

8. Christy says:

I have just one question and one question only for Bobby Henderson. Have you ever heard of Jim Jones? Just curious….