I am at a loss for words

Published February 4th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I am at loss for words. Listen, I don’t understand why you people who believe in this “garbage” and at that matter, anyone who does not believe that God is not our savior feel the need to rat christians out for their beliefs. I know a couple of you can respect it, and that’s just fine with me. But many of you just plain rant on us christians, but what have we ever done to you, has god hurt you in any way? God created you, and everything you have, everything you can imagine and you say things like “I hate him” “He’s not real” “That dumb @$$ doesn’t even exist!” Well, could you please respect our opinons. We have done everything possible to reach out to you, and try to invite you to the church of Christ, and you have done nothing but rant us out.

God Bless.

-Grace

274 Responses to “I am at a loss for words”

1 2 3 34
  1. Sarah says:

“…anyone who does not believe that God is not our savior…”

Um, I don’t fall into that category, can I go now?

RAmen
    -Sarah

2. Mario says:

The problem is you reach out too much and end up pushing people out of the church. We don’t hurt anyone with this, and this is here for people who are open to the idea that god is not real to have something to come to for common ground. We do not belittle the church, nor come to your message boards and make fun of you for your beliefs. Please do the same for us.

RAmen

3. Some High Schooler says:

First off, please respect our opinions by not calling them “garbage”. Secondly, we don’t hate your god, or your views. We just don’t share them. We have nothing against you, and we are not threatening your beliefs. We will respect you, even when you show no respect for us:
    R’Amen, and may you all be forever touched by His Noodly Appendage.

4. littleanimal says:

Oh piss off

5. Ron says:

OK……
    1) For someone at a loss for words, you sure do write a lot of them.
    2) To the best of my recollection, I have never ratted out a Christian. I mean, honestly, who would I rat them out to?
    3) While I admit some of my fellow Pastafarians do generalize a bit when it comes to their opinions about Christians; let’s face it- the faith has plenty of members and history that are worthy of their low opinions.
    4) Has it ever occurred to you that all that ‘reaching out’ and ‘inviting’ can be extremely annoying to everybody else you meet? There’s a reason door- to- door evangelists have such a bad reputation, after all.
    5) Stop blessing me Grace. It’ll get on my new shirt.
    RAmen.

– Ron

6. galderon says:

At a loss for words, and you manage to write anyway.

Thanks FSM for that!

7. FSMConvert says:

Of course you do not realize this because the FSM is tesing your belief on him, but it was not God who created you. It was the FSM who did so.

So there is no need to hate/love God. If you are to love, hate or have no feelings for your creator, it would have to be for the FSM.

FSM beliefs don’t have much to do with Christianity either. The only truth is the FSM. Only he is omnipotent.

8. StJason says:

Grace… where did anyone say “‘I hate him’”, “‘He’s not real’”, or “‘That dumb @$$ doesn’t even exist!’” about your or anyone else’s god here? Can you provide the URL?

While you are searching, I have a bit of reading material for you:

rAmen, Grace, and may you be Touched by His Noodly Appendage.

1 2 3 34