this is the dumbissst thing i have ever heard

Published January 21st, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

this is the dumbissst thing i have ever heard……..you think this is ganna make fun of christians then you are a fool! cause the god we worship is real…. and we dont eat him… by the way well pray for you your ganna need it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-brittany

254 Responses to “this is the dumbissst thing i have ever heard”

1 2 3 32
  1. sky lukewarmer says:

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If you think this is going to make fun of Christians, then you are a fool. Because the God we worship is real and we don’t eat him. By the way, we’ll pray for you, you’re going to need it. – Brittany (assuming you spelt your name correctly)

No charge for the editing service. If you would like help interpreting your desert gods message as well, please feel free to ask. Pastafarians are also fluent in pseudo religious meanings that have been pedalled as gospel for many years.

2. Registered Follower #12345,6 says:

> cause the god we worship is real…. and we dont eat him…

No he isn’t, yes you do (catholics).

3. littleanimal says:

Parents left the net-nanny off? Come back in fifteen years, yes?

Your mum and dad don’t really wrestle, by the way.

4. Base says:

You sure spell like a true Christian based on your enlightened state of mind ;)

5. mentos says:

The only dumb thing is the way you spell “dumbest”.

6. Duke says:

Dear Brittany,

I am truly concerned about the fanatical and extremely hostile point of view expressed in your post, as opposed to the rational, good natured humor of those sponsoring and spreading the faith on the FSM. That contrast alone only helps make my support of FSM stronger. If your post was aimed at convincing us of the error of our ways, I am afraid you have achieved exactly the opposite result.

Additionally, your spelling appears to indicate either a worrying lack of education, or an extreme state of rage which prevents you from writing properly. I would prefer to attribute it to the first cause, since lack of education does not imply incapacity for rational thought, while blind rage does.

However, lack of education is known to make people vulnerable to false beliefs, superstition, pseudo science, manipulation and many other such morally questionable practices. Hence, allow me to suggest you try to find a solution for your condition. The symptoms you already display are sufficiently worrying.

Perhaps you will label my criticism of your writing as intolerance for someone who may not be a native English speaker. Please allow me to note that my native language is not English either. I simply make an effort to be clear, and I hope my mistakes will be forgiven, taking my efforts not to make them into consideration.

Yours sincerely,

Duke

7. Duke says:

Dear Brittany,

I am truly concerned about the fanatical and extremely hostile point of view expressed in your post, as opposed to the rational, good natured humor of those sponsoring and spreading the faith on the FSM. That contrast alone helps make my support of FSM stronger. If your post was aimed at convincing us of the error of our ways, I am afraid you have achieved exactly the opposite result.

Yours sincerely,

Duke

8. plumberbob says:

Dear Brittany,
    Please go to the “About” tab, read the material, and then read the Open Letter. Find out what this website is about. Your poorly thought-out hate mail will be thoroughly dissected by well educated scientists. Remember, you came to our website; we did not go to yours. I expect that you will be asked to justify and prove that the religious assumptions that you have made are any more valid than are our assumptions.

Please do come back and join the conversation. “Ring-the-bell-and-run-away” is a particularly childish game. Your English grammar, spelling and punctuation would not pass any college entrance exam, and I’m sure that remedial English is not nearly as much fun as Modern Biology.

RAmen