snow sighting

Published January 19th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I’d like to contribute to your site with a new evidence for the existence of His Noodliness.

It just appeared in my backyard after the last snowfall.

Given the small chance of snowing in Madrid, I’d conclude it was a miracle.

-El que dice Ni

13 Responses to “snow sighting”

1. Il Gobb says:

Guys, your irony is wonderful ^______^
    The demonstration of a statistycal correlation between global warming and number of pirates made me laugh like crazy :D

Oh, yes, I’ve been touched by His Noodly Appendage.
    And my blog too ;)

All italians hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

2. melanie says:

i shall sell my house to by a plane ticket to travel to touch said noodley miracle

3. Arg Sayer says:

Wow. The lighting is reflective – it looks like a styrofoam siting. Is this a sign of his noodly creativeness? Arg.

4. dadalelo says:

blessed be the FSM and the Plush you used to make that

5. Greendaguilera says:

that is awesome… perhaps His Noodlyness fell from the beer volcano and landed there? who knows? whatever the case may be, youve been touched…

6. Harry Nads says:

What is this? I suppose this is what President Obama is now embracing; Pastafarians?

P.S. That image was taken from a location in Canada. Your people are not welcome in Canada.

7. Cappy Caine says:

May I share something? Given the state of the world, my faith in Him has been wavering. I can think of no better way to reinforce my understanding of His creation of the universe, than to observe a mural, so divinely hewn from the miraculous Madrid snows of 2009. Thank you, Flying Spaghetti Monster, for letting me know that You are still there.

8. The knight who says Ni! says:

Yes, I’ve been touched guys. No plush, no foam, it’s real snow. The strange light is due to adjusting the picture brightness and contrast to make Our Noodliness distinguishable – it was way too bright.

(9-1-2009: flickr search “snowfall madrid” to see other people’s photos).

The FSM bless you. RAmen.