snow sighting

Published January 19th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson
fsmsnow.jpg

I’d like to contribute to your site with a new evidence for the existence of His Noodliness.

It just appeared in my backyard after the last snowfall.

Given the small chance of snowing in Madrid, I’d conclude it was a miracle.

-El que dice Ni

13 Responses to “snow sighting”

1. Il Gobb says:

Guys, your irony is wonderful ^______^
    The demonstration of a statistycal correlation between global warming and number of pirates made me laugh like crazy :D

Oh, yes, I’ve been touched by His Noodly Appendage.
    And my blog too ;)

All italians hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster!
    RAmen

2. melanie says:

i shall sell my house to by a plane ticket to travel to touch said noodley miracle

3. Arg Sayer says:

Wow. The lighting is reflective – it looks like a styrofoam siting. Is this a sign of his noodly creativeness? Arg.

4. dadalelo says:

blessed be the FSM and the Plush you used to make that

RAmen.

5. Greendaguilera says:

that is awesome… perhaps His Noodlyness fell from the beer volcano and landed there? who knows? whatever the case may be, youve been touched…

6. Harry Nads says:

What is this? I suppose this is what President Obama is now embracing; Pastafarians?

P.S. That image was taken from a location in Canada. Your people are not welcome in Canada.

7. Cappy Caine says:

May I share something? Given the state of the world, my faith in Him has been wavering. I can think of no better way to reinforce my understanding of His creation of the universe, than to observe a mural, so divinely hewn from the miraculous Madrid snows of 2009. Thank you, Flying Spaghetti Monster, for letting me know that You are still there.

RAmen

8. The knight who says Ni! says:

Yes, I’ve been touched guys. No plush, no foam, it’s real snow. The strange light is due to adjusting the picture brightness and contrast to make Our Noodliness distinguishable – it was way too bright.

(9-1-2009: flickr search “snowfall madrid” to see other people’s photos).

The FSM bless you. RAmen.