I’m sorry, but this is beyond ridiculous

Published January 26th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I’m sorry,but this is beyond ridiculous.It’s all your fault he touched me with his noodly apendage.I’m sorry,I respect all religion,but this is something you’d find coming bulls ass.How can you live with yourself.You seem pathetic,and full of shat.Your the mockery of this bullshit race of humans.Me and my friend actually considered being “pastafarian” just be ridiculous for a day.I know you don’t take too much shit seriously enough to get through your now worthless life.I’
m done trying to make sense out of this,my friend would also like a word with you. <3,Erin

162 Responses to “I’m sorry, but this is beyond ridiculous”

1. Rich says:

This site is brilliant – I haven’t laughed so much in ages, count me in as a ‘follower’! The funniest part is the hate-mail, absolute loons one and all! All FSM supporters should check out the http://www.the-brights.net – keep up the good work!

2. Ron says:

May you be covered in the sauce of his noodley appendage until you see the light. Ramen ;)

3. Christina says:

“Your[sic] the mockery of this bullshit race of humans” – Erin, if you are going to form an opinion on this matter, at least have the common decency to use the correct grammar for its purpose. How can you chastise someone when you are unable to even grasp the basic grammatical concept of ‘your’ and ‘you’re’? Christina

4. Ashley says:

Please just try to be nice.
    It seems like this website is constantly being clogged up with mean, angry people who just can’t handle people having fun, and Christians who just can’t handle another religion coming into existence.

RAmen.
    It makes me ashamed, though.
    My best friend’s name is Erin and she is a Pastafarian.

5. MIke says:

I agree with Christina. The Flying Spaghetti Monster idea is far too silly to believe.
    Now talking snakes, virgin births, packing every animal on a wooden boat for weeks (along with enough food to sustain them), direct, audible communication with an omnipotent deity, human beings transforming into pillars of salt, etc…. THAT makes absolutely, without a doubt, PERFECT sense. Praise Jesus!

6. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Hey, MIke (#149) – don’t forget the parting of seas and my personal favorite: talking, flaming shrubery!

7. Al G says:

You just don’t….get it, do you? How dare you say we’re full of shat! If that made any sense, I’d be incredibly offended.

• Mr Cooper (all hail FSM) says:

it does al, well it does in the Uk anyway

8. LittleMissSpaghetti says:

Why do they always end with “all my love” or “