I am not going to be hateful

Published January 15th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I am not going to be hateful to you, as many others have concerning your religion, if in fact you can call it a religion. This appears to be a mockery of christianity and other monotheists. The comment saying that you have over 10 million members is either one, a lie, or two, proof that the human race is totally depraved. There is major evidence proving christianity, yet none credible towards yours. Thank you,
- Clark

231 Responses to “I am not going to be hateful”

1 3 4 5 6 7 29
  1. Aesi says:

“Major evidence?”
    Excuse me?
    Seriously, what?
    Ah, I see.
    …your big book of bullshit does not count as evidence i’m afraid, matey.

2. PIratmonkey says:

If you’re not going to be hateful then why are you calling us liars?
    Not very “not hateful”.
    “This appears to be a mockery of christianity and other monotheists.”
    Well, someone is concieted, I wouldn’t want polytheists to be left out. However, that’s besides the point as the purpose of this is not mock religion but instead show the ridiculousness of Intelligent Design.
    “There is major evidence proving christianity, yet none credible towards yours.”
    Share this evidence please?

3. God? Pasta? what has more letters? says:

Once you show me this “major evidence” I will go get baptized and start believing in God. Until then stop making up deities!

4. Jochem Atteveld says:

If there is major evidence for christianity, please share it with us. Because if there is indeed evidence for it, I will convert to christianity.

5. Mitch says:

Okay. Raise your hand if your tired of Christians saying they have proof, but don’t really have anything! Yeah, me too.

Alright Clark. Bring on the proof. You know, somewhere we need to dedicate a list of things that we will and will not accept as proof. That way we can save time on the same argument over and over…and over…and over again.

By the way, it is hateful to assume that someone is depraved for not believing in everything you do. How very Christian of you to pass judgement without understanding.

6. auriel says:

as so meny have sed before… bat wher are thows illusive evidence to christianity?
    i gess well never know.. =\

7. Sarah says:

@Clark,

Just so you know, depraved is a pretty hateful word. And to what evidence are you referring? I am aware of none, but if you could present it to me, perhaps I would change my mind about Christianity; that’s the heart of the scientific method, after all, following the evidence. RAmen.

-Sarah

8. Pirate_Ed says:

Clark…..whether you believe it or not is of no consequence.

Ramen All