I am not going to be hateful

Published January 15th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I am not going to be hateful to you, as many others have concerning your religion, if in fact you can call it a religion. This appears to be a mockery of christianity and other monotheists. The comment saying that you have over 10 million members is either one, a lie, or two, proof that the human race is totally depraved. There is major evidence proving christianity, yet none credible towards yours. Thank you,
- Clark

231 Responses to “I am not going to be hateful”

1. Deadlights says:

“There is major evidence proving christianity”

Link please

2. Ohio Pirate says:

However, if you could please list tangible, testable, evidence that proves the existence of the claims of christianity. I think you will find that our beliefs are just as provable as yours, not at all.
    RAmen!!!!

3. Bible Abuser says:

“There is major evidence proving christianity …” … why not present some to us? If you say there’s evidence, isn’t it logical to show us this evidence?

Honestly, there is as much “major” evidence proving christianity as there is for proving Pastafarianism.

4. Orcodrilo says:

We can’t choose whether we are touched by the noodly appendage or not, I’t not ours that decision to make. Obviously you were not soucyfyed to see the truth of our origins. What can I say… I hope you will be touched some day.

5. Arg Sayer says:

Like Christianity, we are also monotheistic, but we do have proof and plenty of it. And we’re not mocking any religion, we’re ignoring them all – except when it’s taught as science in the classroom. That we mock.

6. Ishmael says:

Hey Clark,

There is not one shred of evidence proving christianity. If you think you have some lets see it.

7. BlackBard says:

Hi Clark,

Thank you for your (almost) thoughtful post. I have two comments of my own.

1. I thought that one of the central points of christianity was that the human race IS totally depraved (original sin, tendency toward evil, etc). Isn’t that the reason we are supposed to need redemption through your “savior?”

2. Regarding “major evidence proving christianity:” You show my yours and I’ll show you mine.

RAmen

8. JorickHorn says:

Bring forth this major evidence! We want to know!