I am not going to be hateful

Published January 15th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I am not going to be hateful to you, as many others have concerning your religion, if in fact you can call it a religion. This appears to be a mockery of christianity and other monotheists. The comment saying that you have over 10 million members is either one, a lie, or two, proof that the human race is totally depraved. There is major evidence proving christianity, yet none credible towards yours. Thank you,
- Clark

231 Responses to “I am not going to be hateful”

1. Андрей says:

Internet представительство http://www.virtualvisa.us фирмы Virtual VISA. Купить предоплаченную visa. Покупайте Visa Virtual – онлайн выписка. Подарочные сертификаты. WM-обмен. VISA virtual на 10, 20, 30 у.е. PrePaid Visa VCC PayPal,MoneyBookers.

2. Miguelito says:

There is much evidence proving Christianity…? Wow…really? Did I miss the article about God’s last miracle? Was it in Time Magazine? Did somebody walk up to Stonehenge with a Miracle-o-meter and record the amount of God’s presence? I’m sorry, I’m usually pretty respectful of people’s religious views, but that’s hilarious. It’s up there with “God’s economic plan for america.”

3. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

My fellow Pastafarians: There is a grain of truth to what Clark said. We’ve mocked the Christians and other monotheists. We should also mock POLYtheists. Personally, I can’t imagine worshiping a parrot, but live and let live is my motto.

4. Keith says:

Still waiting for Clark to come back with the “major evidence for christianity”. Personally speaking I would not accept any evidence given by John Major.

5. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Christianity CAN be proved. I know personally that it exists. Now, as to the REASONS it exists, they’re all fairy tales. Virgin birth? Old, worn story continuously borrowed from other religions. Great Flood? Same thing, and it’s scientifically absurd that a global flood occurred. Exodus from Egypt? Didn’t happen, which puts Moses’s feats in doubt. Slaughter of the Innocents? NO mention by any historians?? Same with Jesus (aside from the falsified writings of Tacitus).

• Keith says:

The existence of Moses is also doubtful.

6. Виталий says:

Портал для молодых мамаш, пишемся на любые темы. Devushkam.Net – это главный женский форум, интересное общение для женщин. Разговоры про свадьбу, сценарии свадьбы, свадебные поздравления, рассказываем про свои роды, как у Вас проходила беременность, если ты решилась на аборт.

7. Sergey says:

Search for new movies, movies online and movie reviews and watch movie trailers. All about films of all time. A comprehensive film and TV database featuring in-depth reviews, biographies and descriptive content.

8. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Proving the NONexistence of god is as impossible as the proof of god has been for millenia. However, man CAN and has disproved much of the basis of Christianity and other religions. I was told throughout my eductation in Catholic schools not to take all the BuyBull literally. As time went on, I kept discounting things until there wasn’t enough left to justify faith in ANY of it. C’mon, Clark! Where is this major evidence?