I am not going to be hateful

Published January 15th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I am not going to be hateful to you, as many others have concerning your religion, if in fact you can call it a religion. This appears to be a mockery of christianity and other monotheists. The comment saying that you have over 10 million members is either one, a lie, or two, proof that the human race is totally depraved. There is major evidence proving christianity, yet none credible towards yours. Thank you,
- Clark

231 Responses to “I am not going to be hateful”

1 22 23 24 25 26 29
  1. How Embarrasing says:

Am I right in assuming that this person was so eager to send this email that they didn’t have the time to utilize their computer’s spell-check function or include their “major evidence proving christianity”?

2. Captain Crunch says:

I LOL’d at “there is evidnenceds for jesusism”

Elaborate, please

3. Patrick says:

can i see some evidence?
    show me some real, physical, and undisputed evidence, i shall apoligise for thinking god isnt real and will relinquish my faith in the Flying Spaggetti Monster.
    i know he is real. i feel his noodlyey appendage each time i eat my pasta
    RAmen

4. KMill says:

Of course Christianity exists, major proof of that is bigots like you. But that doesn’t prove your god exists.

Hail FSM and His Noodly Appendages ~~~~ RAmen!

5. Sandgroper Mat says:

Blind faith does not make for strong evidence, if any at all.
    I am very keen to see your evidence, however i don’t want to see the same old pottery from 5000 years ago. All that would proove is Zues and Anubis also exist.
    If you pull genisis “IN THE BIGGING GOD CREATED” bullshit, then how did god come to be. Answer this and i will gladly tell you how the FSM came to be. The only god Iv’e found that had parents was Zues, who was the Titan Cronos’ son, who is a decendent of the Titan Gaia. But then where did Gaia come from… Did god create her to..?
    Dumbass
    RAmen

6. sooshi says:

“There is major evidence proving christianity”

Ooooh! They found it? Let’s have at it then! That’s one of the things we’ve been asking to take a look at, but the only response is the usual hearsay (yes, that’s hearsay not heresy). If there’s evidence, nay Major evidence then this has surely got to be one of the greatest finds in human history! Can I see please?

7. Jack Shephard says:

OMG!!!
    Please enlighten me to this so called proof of yours!!!

8. Fat Penguin says:

of course… the Bible is true because it says on the Bible that the bible is true. It all makes sense to me now!

1 22 23 24 25 26 29