I am not going to be hateful

Published January 15th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I am not going to be hateful to you, as many others have concerning your religion, if in fact you can call it a religion. This appears to be a mockery of christianity and other monotheists. The comment saying that you have over 10 million members is either one, a lie, or two, proof that the human race is totally depraved. There is major evidence proving christianity, yet none credible towards yours. Thank you,
- Clark

231 Responses to “I am not going to be hateful”

1. stuart says:

Now i don’t know if you are Christian or a member of any other religion, but for the purpose of this i will assume that you are a Christian

major evidence eh?
    that book of yours? half of it is stolen from the Jewish bible anyway
    I would also like to ask you about prayers. It says in the bible that:

“And Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”

I take it that you are a true believer in god, and that you pray, at least from time to time.
    How many of your prayers have been granted, no questions asked, like jesus promises here?

i thought as much.
    as you hopefully can see, any believer can see that this is clearly a lie, no matter how much you try to convince yourself it is not.

also, do you believe in pixies? leprechauns? santa claus (the new fantastic one who deliver presents, not saint Nicholas)? what about Allah, any of the anchient greek gods such as Zeus and Aphrodite, or any other god for that matter.

by refusing to open your mind to any of these other gods I propose that, in the words of Stephen Roberts, we are both atheists, but I believe in one fewer god than you do

I’m not trying to be hateful to you or your religion or to be offensive, I’m just trying to show you that there is so much that people choose to disregard and close their mind to, even if what they believe in is just as ridiculous.

2. stuart says:

any religion which sends perfectly peaceful, charitable and kind people to hell for believing in other religions is not one i would like to be a part of anyway

would you put Buddha down in the eternal flames of hell next to thieves, rapists, child molesters, murderers and bigots?

your god can take a bit of constructive criticism, I hope, or thats another mark against the cult of jesus

3. Dusty says:

The part about “proving christianity” made me giggle.

4. Roderick Alan King, Purser says:

Give into the dark side…only your hatred can defeat us! Just be carrreful that you do not destroy all 3 trillion of us.

5. TinaFCD says:

Now THAT’S funny!

6. Shelldigger says:

Congratulations, you are a tool. Just like every other religious fool who thinks there is some kind of evidence to support their ridiculous religious creation stories. Want to talk about depraved, how many dingbats, just like you, blindly accept their respective religious views without considering for a moment that there is no observable evidence, whatsoever, to back up their claims? You, like many, have been convinced, through brainwashing… probably since childhood, to believe without question, things that any sane, clear minded individual would consider laughable.

Where lies your evidence?

7. Thousand Sun Anger says:

This is like prefacing a letter w/ “I’m not a racist…” but you print it on Nazi themed stationery.

8. Barnacle Jayne says:

“There is major evidence proving christianity”

Really? Oh, please DO share!! Can’t wait to see this “major evidence”! Please include pie charts. I love pie charts. Pie, even more so.