I am not going to be hateful

Published January 15th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I am not going to be hateful to you, as many others have concerning your religion, if in fact you can call it a religion. This appears to be a mockery of christianity and other monotheists. The comment saying that you have over 10 million members is either one, a lie, or two, proof that the human race is totally depraved. There is major evidence proving christianity, yet none credible towards yours. Thank you,
- Clark

231 Responses to “I am not going to be hateful”

1 2 3 29
  1. StJason says:

…if you lie in your first sentence, Clark, then how are we to believe in any of the rest of your statement? Come over to Pastafarianism. We reward thinkers.

2. DavidH says:

Most Pastafarians prefer the hateful ones for their entertainment value. This querulous, milksop bleat is scarcely worth a fart in its general direction. Can’t you even manage a ‘mothersucker’or ‘cockfucker’ to cheer us up?

3. Dan says:

Dear Clark,

Firstly the FSM was never meant to be a credible religion; it was created to show the incredible nature of religion. It’s not attacking Christian beliefs; it was created to attack the beliefs of Creationists. Their improvable and unscientific theories should not be promoted in science classes. If religion was not incredible it would not need faith; if Christians needed scientific proof of God, they would need no faith. I’m sure that as a Christian you would find this wrong.

You also state you are not going to hateful towards us. Then you go onto describe us as depraved. How is that constructive?

You state there is major evidence proving Christianity. So far no Christian on this forum has presented any scientific evidence to this forum. So I’d disagree with that assertion. Once again, I ask why do you feel the need to present proofs for your God? Isn’t faith enough? Are you short of faith and desperate for proof to back up your beliefs?

“If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believeth.”
    Mark 9:23

For true Christians faith should be enough. Religion by its nature is incredible and has no place in the science class room which is concerned with observable, factual causation.

Dan

4. able semen says:

Oh no, not another arsehole with either one, no sense of humour or two, no web-sense!

I don’t know where you get your facts from? There is just as much real, concrete evidence of our faith as yours. Let me give a comparison of the proofs of pastafarianity and christianity (in some detail I might add, so get ready):

christianity: none

pastafarianity: none

There, you see – our carbohydrate based myths are equal to your bronze age myths. Now you are overwhelmed with salient information do not belittle our beliefs again.

5. The Evolved Ape says:

There is no evidence whatsoever in support of Christianity whatsoever and this has been the case for centuries. I’m afraid you have been misinformed , probably, deliberately.

6. boris says:

Clark,
    I am sorry for you and I pray that you open your eyes to the only true creator, FSM.
    Why can’t you see th eproofs all aroung you: just open your eyes. Do you really thing that we would believe if He did not exist? We believe therefore He is.
    Ramen

7. catfish says:

There is not one piece of “major evidence” proving christianity. Large numbers of people holding the same belief is not proof of anything other than humanity getting sucked into the biggest brainwashing scam in history. I agree with you that the human race is totally depraved (well, not totally because followers of the FSM and like-minded folks are the exception); Jesus and his followers are your proof.

~Beware of stupid people in large numbers~

8. Captain Headwound says:

First of all, that was hateful. Second, what proof of Christianity? Does it come from theological scholars? Have you even read the Gospel of the FSM? Read that, then come back to us. when you do, please bring proof of Christianity.

1 2 3 29