I am going to eat your god

Published January 9th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

I AM GOING TO EAT YOUR GOOOOOOOOD!!!!! he looks tasty.

No i meant seriously .. SERIOUSLY. As a christian myself, i love my God and the son of God, Jesus. He has saved me.

WHAT is a dinner gonna do? feed you for one night? Flying Speghetti Monster!!!???? SERIOUSLY!

as i am a young adult, i still am not naive enough to buy into this.

SO PLEASE! IM STARVING! IM GONNA HAVE YOUR GOD FOR DINNER TONIGHT! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

YUMMY SPEGHETTI!
-Crystie

276 Responses to “I am going to eat your god”

1. Agilaz says:

And you think that eating Him is a sign of disrespect?

If anything, He loves it when his creations eat him or part of him; it stand for our unification with Him and his essence.

2. Cameron says:

…he is gonna eat our goood

XD

Cameron

3. Tom ulrich says:

I love how hes just like anyone who believes in this is stupid its ridiculous!!! that’s exactly how i feel about all you Christians and everyone else….

4. Carla says:

This person obviously doesn’t see the irony in her letter.

5. Imagine says:

“…believe in anything whatsoever.”

They do! That’s why so many are Christian, of course!

;-)

6. Long John Silver says:

Priceless!!!

Absolutely bloody priceless!!!

The irony of if.

As Pastafarian I couldn’t put it better myself.

7. Diego says:

Catholics eat your God (AKA Yahweh, yeah he’s the same for Jews, Christians and Catholics) and drink his blood every Sunday. I don’t see you complaining with them about that.

8. Mango says:

“i hope this is a joke, cause if the nation is stupid enough to believe this bull then they are stupid enough to believe anything whats so ever.” yea your right we do believe in anything what so ever take your religion thats of of them. and its free choice.