first thing: what the hell?

Published January 20th, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

first thing: What the hell? You are just crazy, mislead idiots, who see some kind of personal profit in you “pastafarian” ways. Stop misleading innocent people. Who the hell worships a bundle of flying spaghetti with meatballs? It´s just sick. AND who is the leader of this “church”? My pastor and family would like a word with him.

I SAY, humans invented noodles around 2000-3000 BC!!! All who believe, this sick THING made US all up, is mislead AND has some serious problems with his life.

-sfg

378 Responses to “first thing: what the hell?”

1. Joseph says:

For you retards who want to “Take down the site” or “deletion of this site”;

Who do you think you are to be giving orders out over the internet? Do you honestly think you have some kind of power over people on the web? What the fuck are you going to do? Start a petition? LOL
    GG newfags…

2. Bagelsauce says:

Huh. Funny that Christians believe that god looks the same as us even though we’re all made of the same building blocks as dog turds. So your god made of dog turds is less ridiculous than a god made of pasta? I’d rather eat pasta than your dog-turd cracker.

3. tk says:

This persion is very stupid to think that people actuly believe in the great and almighty FSM. Also calling us uneducated hillbillies does not make any sense considering that she is christian.
    RAmen

4. Ode to a Grasshopper says:

Best letter yet.
    “AND who is the leader of this “church”? My pastor and family would like a word with him.”I’d like a few words with the Pope – and the Christian God – too, but sadly we don’t always get what we want.

“HOW dare you sick idiots portrait that fictionous monster in place of God and Jesus. HOW DARE YOU! YOU are just a bunch of freaks and hillbillies that aren´t educated, have been neglected as children, and want to stand out in a freakish kind of way and say: “oh ho, i am a psycho pastafarian” or “look at me, i have been sent by the BDSM, i mean FSM, i come in peace, join us, spread the word of this goddamn thing.” keep your worship to yourselves and don´t taint the believe of normal people.”
    That’s us all right, uneducated, neglected, hillbilly freaks (often replete with our obviously fraudulent multiple uni degrees). Damn our peacefully worshiping ways!
    At least this one uses punctuation correctly (some of the time).

“Think of it as this: What kind of Psycho draws up a pile of spaghetties, makes a church (so that he doesn´t have to pay taxes for his ventures AND to get MONEY form his crazy, damn followers) out of it, and even involves children and young people in this damn shit?!”
    Oh noes, not children AND young people!?
    Spaghetties, ROFL. When is Bobby going to get tax exemption, by the way?

“God damn you all, you idiots. DONT MISLEAD ANYMORE PEOPLE AND DELETE THIS DAMN WEBSITE!
    -sfg”
    You’d better do it Bobby, she sounds pissed (SHE’S USING ALL CAPITALS!!!) and you only have >10 million people on your side.

5. Rob McKeena says:

The thought of a family and their pasture sitting down and discussing His Noodly Goodness gust gets me giddy!

6. Rob McKeena says:

The thought of a family and their pasture sitting down and discussing His Noodly Goodness just gets me giddy!

7. Hazywind says:

First thing: I chance upon this website through Krismas.org and already loving this. One thing though, is this really a hate mail? I am wondering cause this really sounds funny. Maybe sfg is a Pastafarian in disguise? I specifically liked this passage, “Stop misleading innocent people. Who the hell worships a bundle of flying spaghetti with meatballs?” Cracked me up, I can not stop laughing. Sounds appetizing. Hmmmm spaghetti with meatballs, yummy.

8. Kevin Rudolf for Prezident says:

Does anyone see the irony here? Aren’t Christians supposed to LOVE? This is my favorite hate mail, so contradicting. May you be touched by his noodly appendages, you really need it.

RAmen