Cuss me out, I could care less

Published January 1st, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Cuss me out, I could care less. But what you are saying really ticks me off. I believe in someone bigger than anyone could imagine. And trust me, I KNOW He is real. I truly think this “Flying Spaghetti Monster” is a horrible sad joke, something a 4 year old would joke about. This “Bobby” guy needs to get a life, really.

Can this…’FSM’ can give you everlasting life? I think NOT!! I will be praying for you all ( you *really* need it)
-pgh

196 Responses to “Cuss me out, I could care less”

1. Aesi says:

Oh go suck a lemon. What’s everlasting life good for apart from more time to realise that you’re a worthless, easily-fooled little shit and that you’ve devoted your life to a waste of time? ;)

2. Zarquon says:

“I believe in something bigger than anyone could imagine [...] he is real”
    So at one point you agree that you cannot imagine something like God, then you say that you know he is real, but to be able to say something is real, you have to have some mental concept of it- and according to you, dear pgh, that is impossible. Unless, of course, God is wholly imaginary, or not quite as amazing as your religion states (which could explain the fact that, for instance, praying for us, doesn’t work. At all.)
    Have a nice day, study logical arguments, and don’t bother praying-
    Zarquon

3. Insightful Ape says:

pgh, you can talk to yourself about me, I could care less. But what you said really ticks me off. Someone who has thousands of fans needs to “get a life”? You are such a sore loser. I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster. And trust me, I KNOW His Noodliness is *real*. This god thing is a sad joke. Can he give you a stripper factory and beer volcano? I think not!! I won’t be praying for you, that never works anyway.

4. reggaethecat says:

How do you ‘KNOW’ He is real? I bet you a billion quid that he’s not.

5. brian says:

Can this “god” give you everlasting life? I didn’t think so?

Worship your sky fairy all you want, but he doesn’t exist. Isn’t it funny that your “god” has a gender before genders were needed. Lol.

6. Blackbird says:

Can this…’GOD’ can give you everlasting life?
    Seriously. Do you any evidence for this other than a “feeling?” I want repeatable, consistent, and physical evidence. Just “knowing” isn’t enough; I need to be able to prove it. Until you can, I must quote a wise man who once said, “Remove the beam from your eye before removing the thorn in mine.”

7. Arizonan says:

I would mention that if he looks at the hate mail, we do the least cussing out. I WOULD mention this, but this dude is long gone. He doesn’t come back to see what we’ve written. He doesn’t want a discussion. He’d rather pretend that we all saw the light or died of a bolt of lightning or something.

8. Josh says:

You believe in someone bigger than anyone can imagine? Seems awfully ridiculous, as someone obviously imagined this big person at some point in time, otherwise how could you possibly believe in him/her?

Certainly you’re not suggesting that there is some other deity in the universe which is bigger or better than our deity; we never came to your website and started such a dialog, so it would be particularly gauche to visit ours and begin to rail on us unprovoked.