Cuss me out, I could care less

Published January 1st, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Cuss me out, I could care less. But what you are saying really ticks me off. I believe in someone bigger than anyone could imagine. And trust me, I KNOW He is real. I truly think this “Flying Spaghetti Monster” is a horrible sad joke, something a 4 year old would joke about. This “Bobby” guy needs to get a life, really.

Can this…’FSM’ can give you everlasting life? I think NOT!! I will be praying for you all ( you *really* need it)
-pgh

196 Responses to “Cuss me out, I could care less”

1. Jimmy-Bob says:

How do you know that your god is real ??
    Seriously, I’m asking. I want to hear your evidence.

2. carl merida says:

exactly how is it you “know” your god is real, if you have any evidence i’d love to see it, and if you don’t, i have somethingto tell you, just saying something does NOT make it instantly true (if it did, i’d be having sex right now, but i’m not)

3. CrudOMatic says:

“”"I KNOW He is real”"”

Where is the proof then? Sure you heard that before. You will hear it until the day you die – and rot in the ground.

“”"Can this…’FSM’ can give you everlasting life?”"”

Who needs that when you can have everlasting pasta? Besides, everlasting life is overrated – who the hell wants to be alive forever, and around assholes like Jesus Christ, Jerry Falwell and GOD?

“”"I will be praying for you all ( you *really* need it)”"”

You’re just wasting your time, prayer doesn’t work. Besides I don’t want you to… in fact I’ma see if there is a legal recourse to people praying for you against your will – like maybe “Mythological Violation”

4. demetre kolvasov says:

5. demetre kolvasov says:

FUCK ALL OF YOU i could care less ABOUT your church so go to hell all you mother fuckers. pray for me to your stupid spaghetti monster for all i care both of you can suck my dick bitches. fuck u all of this is a cult so go fuck yourselves oh one more thing did i mention that you can all fuck yourselves so fuck u

• Ritchi says:

posting your comment twice doesn’t make it any more convincing

6. Ritchi says:

i will pray to the FSM that your soul may be saved as well.

7. DarthFennec says:

`And trust me, I KNOW He is real.’
    Putting `know’ in all caps doesn’t make it any more true. And, you made fun of my holy deity, so how do you expect me to trust you after that?

8. Nashville PR firms says:

This article was absolutely useless. You might cover this topic in extra detail.