Cuss me out, I could care less

Published January 1st, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Cuss me out, I could care less. But what you are saying really ticks me off. I believe in someone bigger than anyone could imagine. And trust me, I KNOW He is real. I truly think this “Flying Spaghetti Monster” is a horrible sad joke, something a 4 year old would joke about. This “Bobby” guy needs to get a life, really.

Can this…’FSM’ can give you everlasting life? I think NOT!! I will be praying for you all ( you *really* need it)
-pgh

196 Responses to “Cuss me out, I could care less”

1. Joe Wilson says:

If you understood the actual idea of god, you might have gleaned that it is not a “someone.” God is supposed to be the embodiment of te creative force, the thing that makes every person different. The best definition I have heard for God is “is-ness.”

God tells Moses to go to the people and call God by the name “I am.” I wouldn’t believe in a thing that was afraid to tell it’s followers its name.

2. I'll call myself... says:

‘NOTHER QUESTION!
    How can you prove that your God is real? I notice that all the people who can verify this are dead.

3. Garrick McElroy says:

Listen, I notice that you started out your hate-mail, “Cuss me out. I don’t care.” I’ve never ACTUALLY seen a Pastafarian really cuss someone out on here. Only Christians do that.

4. Garrick McElroy says:

It seems you have us confused with your Christian pals. We try not to curse people out. We’re good people.

Here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you,
    -GM
    RAmen

If you have any questions about or just want to discuss the FSM, you can reach me at kanastag@comcast.net

5. Garrick McElroy says:

Didn’t notice, I already said that, disregard my last post. Lulz…

6. JerseyStrong says:

Har har… christians are funny. word.

RAmen.
    Dave

7. Ode to a Grasshopper says:

Everlasting life huh? I’m pretty sure Christians die too ya know. But please feel free to prove me wrong and show me a still-living Christian who’s reached, say, 200.
    As for life after death, the FSM promises that too, with beer and strippers.

8. Jack Shephard says:

See how much your so called “Knowing” pays off when you die!!!