Cuss me out, I could care less

Published January 1st, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Cuss me out, I could care less. But what you are saying really ticks me off. I believe in someone bigger than anyone could imagine. And trust me, I KNOW He is real. I truly think this “Flying Spaghetti Monster” is a horrible sad joke, something a 4 year old would joke about. This “Bobby” guy needs to get a life, really.

Can this…’FSM’ can give you everlasting life? I think NOT!! I will be praying for you all ( you *really* need it)
-pgh

196 Responses to “Cuss me out, I could care less”

1. Red Handed Jill says:

Ummm…bowchikawowwow? We have looked up the definition of “Satire”. Apparently you are not the one getting it – dumbass.

2. Kristen says:

“Cuss me out, I could care less.”

*bangs head against desk*

I could care less.

I *could* care less?

You could care less? You could not care less?

3. Kristen says:

“Cuss me out, I could care less.”

*bangs head against desk*

I could care less.

I *could* care less?

You could care less? You could not care less?

Please refer to Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Language/FAQs

“Could or couldn’t care less?

This is an issue to which logic is the answer:

* I could care less means “I do care somewhat”, since one can only care less if already caring
    * I couldn’t care less means “I don’t care at all”, since one cannot care less if not caring

Evidently, if you mean to say “I don’t care at all”, the latter term, I couldn’t care less, is the one to use. The matter changes slightly in American English, where both colloquialisms are used interchangably to mean “I don’t care at all”,[1] with “I could care less” meaning “I could hardly care less”.[2].”

Thank you.

4. Woof :D says:

@ Number 162/Meow; That is one of the most inteligent things I’ve read in a hell-of-a long time~ “Humans just have natural tendencies to believe and follow in something they think is right, and they need someone to tell them not to do bad stuff, or to “commit sin.” I’m not saying believing in a religion is bad, I’m just saying that there are better ways to live your life than to have it controlled by a religion.”

My exact veiw on life, thank you! :) I consider myself pastafarian but I do that knowing of the satire involved (I love it); thus, being pastafairan means living a life you just described.

Meow. Feel pleased that your words just defined what I have been trying to put into words myself for years~

5. adam says:

yes he can. He has a heaven too. prove that ours is any less real than yours.

6. The lök says:

You’ll be praying for us? Let us reciprocate:

We’ll be thinking for you.

7. lucus says:

“You could care less? You could not care less?

Seriously – this is one phrase that needs to get stricken from the english language. NO ONE gets it right.”

Shut up. I could care less about grammar, if you don’t like it than you should of not came here.

8. Duke says:

@ Lucus – It’s painfully obvious you do not care about grammar, but telling other people not to read because you don’t care about properly formed sentences is ridiculous.