Cuss me out, I could care less

Published January 1st, 2009 by Bobby Henderson

Cuss me out, I could care less. But what you are saying really ticks me off. I believe in someone bigger than anyone could imagine. And trust me, I KNOW He is real. I truly think this “Flying Spaghetti Monster” is a horrible sad joke, something a 4 year old would joke about. This “Bobby” guy needs to get a life, really.

Can this…’FSM’ can give you everlasting life? I think NOT!! I will be praying for you all ( you *really* need it)
-pgh

196 Responses to “Cuss me out, I could care less”

1. Mr. Omega says:

What is the definition of “know” again? If you say you know something does it immediately become fact? I KNOW the Earth is hollow, I KNOW that the sun is not the center of the solar system, and I KNOW that babies are delivered by the stork.

If you want to, be religious. Just be able to rationally disuse other beliefs without condemning them, and stop confusing “believe” and “know”.

p.s. that would be one smart 4 year old.

2. daqq says:

Considering that your god (whichever of the wide variety of deities you worship) is not real, neither can your god provide eternal life for you.

3. Jochem Atteveld says:

Cuss me out, I could care less. But what you are saying really ticks me off. I believe in someone bigger than anyone could imagine. And trust me, I KNOW He is real. I truly think this “God” is a horrible sad joke, something a 4 year old would joke about. This “Jesus” guy needs to get a life, really.

Can this…’God’ can give you everlasting life? I think NOT!! I will be praying for you all ( you *really* need it)
    -Jochem

4. Theos says:

I’m really ticked off when people call my religion a joke. How disrespectful!
    Of course can the FSM give us everlasting life. He DOES. It says so in the Gospel and I believe it.
    RAmen

5. billy wright the "crazy artist" says:

Consider yourself cussed out.

6. ET, the Extra Terrestrial says:

Don’t waste your time praying for us, or for anyone else. It’s totally ineffective, since there’s no one listening. If one prays for rain long enough, eventually it will rain. This will also happen in the absence of prayer.
    You KNOW “he” is there? And just how do you know this? Because someone told you so? Sounds like pretty solid reasoning to me. How about you get a life, and stop bothering people who aren’t bothering you. If you took the time to understand the basic message behind your own religion, and the basic message behind Pastafarianism, you might possibly understand that by coming here and trashing us you’re really just trashing yourself.

RAmen
    ET

7. Christopher Hawkins says:

You believe in someone bigger than we could ever imagine?

But I believe in Santa too!

8. littleanimal says: