ironic hipster god

Published December 10th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You’re all fucking retarded. You think your cool with your irnonic hipster FSM god? You fucktards are just as bad as christians, spouting off the same meme dripples as everyone else. Goddamn you people wouldnt know an original thought if it crawled into your room at night and fondled you while telling you how much it loved you.
-anonymous420

207 Responses to “ironic hipster god”

1 3 4 5 6 7 26
  1. ricky the pirate says:

..or perhaps a sauce?

2. Spector567 says:

I’m always surprised at the language of the un-informed and ignorant. Read the Freaking Site you malformed Twit. Than perhaps you can form an intelligent thought. I know what ever random link brought you here said something. Than I’m guessing you saw some comidic and amusing pictures. At witch point you stopped what ever un-important thing you were doing by dropping an anonymous 2 sentences. Congrats you have proven that you have the literacy of 12 year old and the maturaty of one too.

well done.

3. Theos says:

You’re all fucking retarded.
    - ok, tell me why
    You think your cool with your irnonic hipster FSM god?
    - no, not cool.
    You fucktards are just as bad as christians
    - I accept that not everyone is able to understand the true root of our religion. May someday His Noodliness Touch you.
    spouting off the same meme dripples as everyone else.
    - Sorry, what?
    - Oh yes, I recognise them. You mean some nice looking horny girl telling me she’s worked up and ready to wake up with a big smile on her face. Strange metaphore but ok… What was your point again?
    anonymous420
    - another coward not telling his name.
    Theo

4. Dylan says:

Hmm.. yes.. Sorry, what were you saying?? Lost concentration; I was being fondled by an original thought.

5. Bauer22 says:

Oh you know this guy’s smart by his use of 420!

Also, I’m glad I’m not the only one that gets fondled by original thoughts at night.

6. Blackbird says:

Am I the only one who appreciates the irony. You accuse people of “spouting off the same meme dripples as everyone else,” yet your entire email is nothing but slang and clichés… and (of course) incorrect grammar.
    Thanks for the laugh. That’s what FSMism is about.

7. Bobert says:

I’ve never been called ‘hip’ before. Sweet! I’m cool now!

8. Id says:

One of my biggest peeves is when people use “your” instead “you’re”. It just feels like it’s screaming at me from the page.

I think it’s irnonic that this pothead (Hint: his name is Anonymous420) thinks that a Flying Spaghetti Monster is not original.

I’m curious to hear what religion he is, considering he thinks we’re “just as bad as christians.”

1 3 4 5 6 7 26