ironic hipster god

Published December 10th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You’re all fucking retarded. You think your cool with your irnonic hipster FSM god? You fucktards are just as bad as christians, spouting off the same meme dripples as everyone else. Goddamn you people wouldnt know an original thought if it crawled into your room at night and fondled you while telling you how much it loved you.
-anonymous420

207 Responses to “ironic hipster god”

1. Mike says:

Oh. I think you’re alleging that our all-knowing, flying, complex-carbohydrate-and-meatball-based deity which guides our lives and alters our data (and is most displeased by the disappearance of pirates) is not creative enough.

Um, good point?

2. littleanimal says:

This made me laugh too much to retaliate, nice one! Dripple!

3. Wdabrock says:

I would say that the concept of God as Pasta is groundbreakingly original!

Why the sexual remark? Is it that no one has ever “…crawled into your room at night and fondled you while telling you how much it loved you.” Is that to mean that you don’t get play? I see nothing wrong with “taking matters into your own hand” if that is the case, don’t tell me how that works out, though.

Pirates, beer volcanoes, strippers, etc. are not part of the Christian meme as I have seen it: well, maybe the strippers-scriptures pretty vague about Magdalene wearing a thong or going pink- I cant say. Please let us know!

I cant really take you seriously! The digg about “hipster FSM god”; LMAO1 Who says “hipster” these days? For you to use such archaic language and still smoke pot-anonymous420- apparently, you don’t get good pot!

Please return when you have something intelligent to say!
    RAmen!

4. Swiftovski says:

If that happened, I’d be more interested in what the hell was going on and what exactly it was fondling, not finding out whether the thought was original or not…

Perhaps in the future, his Noodliness will find it in the depths of his pasta-filled heart to show you the way to the eternal beer volcano, which, in my mind, is better that anything the Christians have to offer. :D

RAmen.

5. Raist says:

Well it seems he/she isn’t Christian. Obviously pretty stupid though. Figured out it was a joke, but just couldn’t figure out why we do it.

6. BlondBeard says:

this guy has very strange…. analogies?

uhhhh… i think we should just leave this one be….. hes got some issues

7. Piratmonkey says:

“You think your cool with your irnonic hipster FSM god?”
    Um..yes? I think I’m very cool with my irnonic hipster FSM god. Just a few questions though.
    1) What is irnonic?
    2) What makes the holy FSM a hipster?
    “You fucktards are just as bad as christians, spouting off the same meme dripples as everyone else.”
    3) What’s a “dripple”? Do you mean DRIBBLE? Because those are two different things.
    “Goddamn you people wouldnt know an original thought if it crawled into your room at night and fondled you while telling you how much it loved you.”
    4) Are you telling me that a flying spaghetti monster god is not original? If so, then what did you come up with that is so high and mighty?
    5) Do you know what punctuation is?
    RAmen

8. Chip says:

Hmm… seems to me that being anonymous is a meme made popular by 4chan, and 420 is a meme made popular by stoners, so… pot, meet kettle.