ironic hipster god

Published December 10th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You’re all fucking retarded. You think your cool with your irnonic hipster FSM god? You fucktards are just as bad as christians, spouting off the same meme dripples as everyone else. Goddamn you people wouldnt know an original thought if it crawled into your room at night and fondled you while telling you how much it loved you.
-anonymous420

207 Responses to “ironic hipster god”

1. AmznJazn says:

420? Anyone that uses 420 in their name is fucktard.

2. Alex & Trish says:

You are the fucking messiah man! I love you! My new favorite insult is fucktard. I will be walking down the road now calling assholes, fucktards – Alex

Aha! Wow, very nice. I have a question, are you a hippy?? L0l! I love the word fucktard!-Trish

3. The lulz and the lulzy says:

You seem to have alot of practice insulting people. You’ve succeeded in scarring a child and amusing everyone who is more mature. I love your up-to-date slang. “Hipster” has totally and awesomely made a comeback of late and is NOT the property of the 1950s.
    “You’re all fucking retarded.”

I think NOT.

4. noodle cup says:

You sir, have just made my day. Your logic fails along with everything you have just wrote.

Do you really think that we are stupid enough to believe this?

This is whole site is something called parody religion.

Yes, there are people who have this sort of ‘sick’ humor but you have to admit it was funny at one point.

Good luck with that, “fucktard”! :]

5. mr. Trinborg says:

You have a lot of preserved sexual frustration my friend -anonymous420.
    It is ok to talk about it you know.

6. TURDHOLE says:

Whoa! Whoa! what did I stumble into? Anonymous420 you’re quite the social butterfly. I hate when people use 420 in their name and then spout off some stupid shit. I know plenty of people the use marijuana (both recreationally and medicinally) and none of them act anything like you. $5 says he lives at home, doesn’t even smoke, and would crap his pants if his mom knew what he typed.

7. BlackBard says:

Attention noodle cup (#188),
    You said, “This is whole site is something called parody religion.”

Our prophet, Bobby Henderson, says otherwise: “Some claim that the church is purely a thought experiment, satire, illustrating that Intelligent Design is not science, but rather a pseudoscience manufactured by Christians to push Creationism into public schools. These people are mistaken. The Church of FSM is real, totally legit, and backed by hard science. Anything that comes across as humor or satire is purely coincidental.” (Click the “About” button for verification.) His letter to the Kansas School Board makes it clear that Pastafarians do believe in our Noodly Master, the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

RAmen

8. suacy girl says:

Wow… just, wow. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?