happy Holidays from Finland

Published December 23rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

finlandtree.jpg

Tänä jouluna Lentävä spagettihirviö on jälleen vahvasti läsnä taloudessani. Joulukuusen huippua koristaa Hänen nuudelimainen korkeutensa.

I have no idea what that says but I like the way it looks. If I knew how to make umlauts, I would umlaut everything. örïgïnal post cän bë föünd hërë. (ï fïgürëd öüt höw tö mäkë thëm)

Rough translation (thanks to Dusty):

This Christmas the flying spaghetti monster will be again strongly present in my life. The top of the Christmas tree is decorated by his high noodliness.

27 Responses to “happy Holidays from Finland”

1 2 3 4
  1. KT says:

It translates (roughly) to:

“The Flying Spaghetti Monster will again be (strongly) present in my household this Christmas. The top of the Christmas tree will be decorated by His Noodly Appendage”

- Kim, from Finland

2. mie vaan says:

It says..

“This christmas the flying spaghetti monster is once again strongly present in my household. The top of the christmas tree is decorated by His noodly highness”

..more or less

3. Yliamiraali says:

Happy holidays everyone!

Greetings from Finland. For your convenience I would like to provide the translation for the post above.

“This Christmas the Flying Spaghetti Monster is once again strongly present in my household. The top of the Christmas tree is decorated by His Noodly highness.”

BTW, The name of the blogist “Paholaisen Asianajaja” means “Devils Advocate”. In my opinion FSMs Advocate would be much more appropriate.

Happy holidays and RAmen!

4. Yliamiraali says:

Correction to my previous translation.

The last sentence, “The top of the Christmas tree is decorated by His Noodly highness”, should read:

“His Noodly Highness decorates the top of the Christmas tree.”

Apparently He decided to test my faith by confusing me with His Noodly Appendage while translating the text…

5. Arg Sayer says:

A snöw FSM! Arg.

6. Aesi says:

^_^

7. Samuli says:

Hey there. Here’s a translation of that finnish message:

“This christmas the Flying Spaghetti Monster is again strongly present in my household. The top of the christmas tree is decorated by His noodly highness.”

Happy holidays from yet another finn. Cheers!

8. sigh says:

Does anyone know Finnish?

1 2 3 4