FSM Holiday Cards

project1-finished1.jpg

project2-finished1.jpg

project3-finished1.jpg

project4-finished1.jpg

project5-finished1.jpg

project6-finished1.jpg

The above cards were created by Pastafarians Minhee and Tomek. I think they’re amazing.

Like them? Here are your options:

1) There will be one set of printed cards offered for sale here.

2) You can send these as E-Cards by email here.

Happy Holidays everyone.

29 Responses to “FSM Holiday Cards”

1. tris says:

I thought I recognised the Nativity scene… it’s in the National Gallery in London, by Geertgen tot Sint Jans (c.1465–c.1495) an early Dutch painter who lived most of his life in the monastery of the Knights of St John in Haarlem (contemplating the wisdom of the FSM)
    ‘The Nativity at Night’ depicts St Bridget of Sweden’s mystical vision of the painless birth of the Spaghetti Monster, whose radiance eclipses his adoptive father St Joseph the buccaneer (and the hungry-looking cow and donkey!). The Light of the World is made visible in flesh. This concept is conveyed not with the opulence of stylised golden adornments but rather with a naturalistic glow, which reflects the piety of the time, in which humility is the path to holiness.

Hmm…. a lesson to us all… But what are those dark objects under his tentackles? could they be hand grenades by any chance?… perhaps to blast those who disbelieve in His virgin birth? or to blast the -looking cow and donkey if they dare to take a nibble of his tender newly born appendages?

2. D says:

I’m a little offended by this and I am a Pastafarian. First of all I am offended by the last picture as I think it makes a mockery of his Noodlyness implying that he would ever be in such a state of stupor, secondly I am offended that people may believe his Noodlyness could even reach a state of such stupor, I believe he could consume alcohol of 90 proof for 50 fortnights and not be interred in the slightest.

3. Pirate Gal says:

I love these cards, although I’ve been trying to send by email and every time it tells me all fields are required – I have all fields filled in! What am I doing wrong??

Other than that, excellent work as always :)

Happy FSMas and RAmen!

4. Emma says:

Hahahahaha! These are so cute! I love the little shoes FSM has.

5. mindbird says:

Why do you not reveal and illuminate the real truth of His Birth? The truth of the Hot Kitchen, the Sweating Woman, his Noodliness rising pure from the Test of the Boiling Water Bath…

6. Joshua says:

That’s it, I’m convinced, definitely becoming Pastafarian.

7. nice steak house nyc says:

thank you for sharing with us, I think this website truly stands out : D.

8. Mackenzie Breitenbucher says:

Hi, Neat post. There’s an issue together with your web site in internet explorer, may test this¡K IE still is the market leader and a large part of people will pass over your wonderful writing because of this problem.