i think u guys are decieved by the devil

Published December 16th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I THINK U GUYS ARE DECIEVED BY THE DEVIL AND HIS SPIRITS. MAKING THIS STUFF UP IS MERELY CREATED BY SOMEONE AND ITS AN EXCUSE TO HAVE AND DO WHAT UWANNA DO AND I FEEL THAT SOME SPAGHETTI MONSTER CANT EXPLAIN THE UNEXPLAINED AND CANT HELP ME SPIRITUALLY AS I COME TO REALIZE CHRIST HELPS ME MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY AND I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT THIS IS TRUE AND TRY HIM CHRIST IS REAL AND PERSONALLY THATS MY EVIDENCE. PEOPLE ITS ALL MADE UP THE SPAGHETTI MONSTER ISNT REAL
-kathleen

576 Responses to “i think u guys are decieved by the devil”

1. Ritchi says:

And I think you are possessed by the anti-lucifer!

2. DarthFennec says:

Hey, lay off the Billy Mays Case, yes?
    Just because you don’t agree with our faith doesn’t mean it’s from your devil. If our faith is made up, it was made up by a person. Same as yours. And to be frank, I don’t need an excuse to `do what iwanna do.’

3. Ian says:

Shit… you’re right… we are…
    OR, perhaps you’re deceived by the… ummm… ummm… Walking Lasagna Robot? (A.K.A Pirate Killer) who takes “form” of your god… THINK OF IT LIKE THAT!

4. Keith says:

I might start taking some notice if you meet the following conditions:

1) Leave a message that is coherent.
    2) Try punctuating your sentences. Throwing the conjunction “and” around with gay abandon makes sentences tedious to read.
    3) Try leaving your Caps Lock off. Shouting will not get you anywhere.
    4) Give us some evidence that we can evaluate.Your christ may be real to you but presenting that as evidence to us seems delusional.
    5) Be specific. Which devil are you talking about? I’ll need to know so that I can look up his/her/its traits for signs of possession/obsession.

5. Porkman says:

“””AND CANT HELP ME SPIRITUALLY AS I COME TO REALIZE CHRIST HELPS ME MENTALLY”””

Well how come Christ hasn’t helped her put a sentence together properly?

6. Resistors Diode says:

I have watched the Zetgiest movie and it is a good example of what you are trying to state on your post.

7. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Tried him for 19 years. He wasn’t real. My mind is strong enough on its own that I don’t need supernatural help, but thanks for asking!

8. TOMS Shoes says:

I saw a lot of website but I conceive this one holds something extra in it in it