i think u guys are decieved by the devil

Published December 16th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I THINK U GUYS ARE DECIEVED BY THE DEVIL AND HIS SPIRITS. MAKING THIS STUFF UP IS MERELY CREATED BY SOMEONE AND ITS AN EXCUSE TO HAVE AND DO WHAT UWANNA DO AND I FEEL THAT SOME SPAGHETTI MONSTER CANT EXPLAIN THE UNEXPLAINED AND CANT HELP ME SPIRITUALLY AS I COME TO REALIZE CHRIST HELPS ME MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY AND I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT THIS IS TRUE AND TRY HIM CHRIST IS REAL AND PERSONALLY THATS MY EVIDENCE. PEOPLE ITS ALL MADE UP THE SPAGHETTI MONSTER ISNT REAL
-kathleen

576 Responses to “i think u guys are decieved by the devil”

1. Pheeleep says:

Hold on, I’ve just read this 3 times and I still can’t get it, I think the Caps Lock is messing with my eyes.
    I’ll have another go and try to prove some of this scheiβen wrong.

2. Pheeleep says:

‘I COME TO REALIZE CHRIST HELPS ME MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY AND I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT THIS IS TRUE AND TRY HIM CHRIST IS REAL AND PERSONALLY THATS MY EVIDENCE’

Wait. . . WHAT ??
    Circular logic much ??
    Roughly translated from gibberish Kathleen is saying “Christ helps me, my evidence of this is that I believe in him and that is why he is real.”

3. Pheeleep says:

Also, I love it when they (the hate mailers) say that we are being deceived/used/influenced etc. by the devil, just for having a different religion to them.

4. Jesso says:

My mom thinks that I am influenced by the devil too. That is why she isn’t talking to me anymore (apparently, but I never really did get a straight answer out of her about that). Very Christian of her. So typical of all of you. If god was real then he/she/it wouldn’t tear families apart, so screw you and your god.

5. Anonymous says:

Congrats, you just made a fool of yourself and…

Typed a bunch of random words in all capitals?

Type something with punctuation so that people with actual brains can understand what it is you are trying to say every once in a while ^.^

6. Gordon_UK says:

So is the devil more powerfull then god? If not why has god not stoped him then?

G

7. CrudOMatic says:

“”"I THINK U GUYS ARE DECIEVED BY THE DEVIL AND HIS SPIRITS.”"”

Deceived??? You’re the one that believes in Christ and gives up 10% of your pay. FSM doesn’t need your money. As far as the Devil & his Spirits – I’m more of a beer man.

I thought you Christians had moved on from blaming the Devil for everything that gets your panties in a bunch. Surprise.

“”"MAKING THIS STUFF UP IS MERELY CREATED BY SOMEONE AND ITS AN EXCUSE TO HAVE AND DO WHAT UWANNA DO”"”

I love how blind people can be – she can see FSM is made up, but not her own God. Christianity is only 2000 years old, Judaism is only 5000 years old. The world is 4.5 BILLION years old. Judaism isn’t even the oldest religion, so I’m pretty sure there are some Hindus laughing at your Hippie nailed to a lowercase T.

…and yes, Christianity was created so a small group of elites could have their way with the human race. Just like other religions were.

“”"SOME SPAGHETTI MONSTER CANT EXPLAIN THE UNEXPLAINED”"”

Neither can Jesus.

“”"AND CANT HELP ME SPIRITUALLY AS I COME TO REALIZE CHRIST HELPS ME MENTALLY”"”

I believe what you are feeling is belonging to a clique.

“”"AND PHYSICALLY”"”

Unless you have cancer, AIDS, or are an amputee.

“”"AND I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT THIS IS TRUE”"”

Whip it out, or shut up.

“”"TRY HIM CHRIST IS REAL”"”

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. Wasn’t effective then, and isn’t now – I can’t ally myself with fantasy, contradiction, hate and ill-logic. Christ is no more real than FSM.

“”"AND PERSONALLY THATS MY EVIDENCE.”"”

Laughable. I’d love to see you in a murder trial, where the only evidence they have against you is that someone personally feels you did it, because GOD told them so. Not only that, but the jury has the same idea of “evidence” that you do. Enjoy that life sentence.

“”"PEOPLE ITS ALL MADE UP THE SPAGHETTI MONSTER ISNT REAL”"”

No shit. It was created to show how retarded religion is – and apparently, that has worked because you think it’s a real religion!

RAmen.

8. Josh says:

What is it with this guy? He Sounds like a robot or somn AND CANT HELP ME SPIRITUALLY AS I COME TO REALIZE CHRIST HELPS ME MENTALLY yah, he’s a preaching robot! haha Lots of those running around nowadays, preprogrammed and ready to go!