i think u guys are decieved by the devil

Published December 16th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I THINK U GUYS ARE DECIEVED BY THE DEVIL AND HIS SPIRITS. MAKING THIS STUFF UP IS MERELY CREATED BY SOMEONE AND ITS AN EXCUSE TO HAVE AND DO WHAT UWANNA DO AND I FEEL THAT SOME SPAGHETTI MONSTER CANT EXPLAIN THE UNEXPLAINED AND CANT HELP ME SPIRITUALLY AS I COME TO REALIZE CHRIST HELPS ME MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY AND I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT THIS IS TRUE AND TRY HIM CHRIST IS REAL AND PERSONALLY THATS MY EVIDENCE. PEOPLE ITS ALL MADE UP THE SPAGHETTI MONSTER ISNT REAL
-kathleen

576 Responses to “i think u guys are decieved by the devil”

1 2 3 71
  1. E says:

If only Kathleen’s evidence was a complete sentence we could all share in her enlightenment.

2. XIII says:

What ? To say that the FSM isn’t real you need to be quite blinded by the false lights of a false murderous god ! I prefer to believe in my excelent diner being a powerfull and mighty god then a lazy bastard who can’t even shave himself and killing his own creation to ” punish them ” because they made choices different then the majority ( homosexuality for an exemple , eh you hate them don’t you !

I mean if i’m wrong about the fact that your so called god isn’t real , then yeah i’ll burn in hell and i don’t give a damn because (quote here ) : Its better to reign in Hell then serve in heaven – …. but eh can you even proove they exist ? Because with a medical point of view ….. the fact that you live is because your organs are doing their jobs + the heart ….. without him you’d be dead and no its not an organ its a muscle , damn can’t you listen to what i’m saying ? So all your organs are making you alive , but eh , plants are alive but they don’t do anything else then being alive uh … so the brains gets his place there …. the brain is like a computer but thousand of times better then what we are using to communicate right now …. its some pretty good stuff ain’t it …. so the brain is treaitng everything , what you see , feel , do , anything …. but if the brain is down …. because you are dead let’s say ….. well …. he can’t treat anything anymore can he ? No he can’t i just said it dude … so the brain’s dead right , no informations treated … nothing …. you don’t see anything you don’t feel anything , you don’t think you don’t speak …. with no brain’s activity you aren’t better then a rock ….. well that spirit of ours doesn’t exist in a medical point of view …… and since the brain can’t treat any informations , when you are dead you are dead …. there’s nothing after the death ….. the death is a limit…. there’s nothing after ..

and for those who will bring up the hypnose dudes who said under hyptnose that when they cliniquely died they felt like leaving their bodies and that they saw themselves from a higher point of view , well let me explain this to you : hyptnose FAIL ! It have been proved by people who have been under hyptnose to see their past lives and other things in their past that : if you don’t remmember something ( i mean in your subconsious and all ) your brain will create images of what looks the most real in that situation …. like you could describe something and thinking its a real thing but this thing wasn’t there at the moment or wasn’t created at that year , etc etc , so NO there’s no prooves of souls and spirits ( and for the people who want to speak of ghosts …. well come one you aren’t 3 years old , it was created just like vampires and werewolves to scare us when we were kids … ghosts doesn’t exist )

• Me says:

“the heart [...] no its not an organ its a muscle”

Er… muscles are organs.

“In biology, an organ [...] is a collection of tissues joined in structural unit to serve a common function.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_(anatomy)

“The heart is a myogenic muscular organ found in all animals with a circulatory system” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heart

I didn’t feel like finding some actual sources, so I gave you some Wikipedia. :D

3. Advocatus Diaboli says:

…CANT EXPLAIN THE UNEXPLAINED….

Can anything, by definition?

4. The Evolved Ape says:

I’m becoming increasingly convinced that the world is full of lunatics.

5. Andrea says:

Why would God be more real?

6. Dan says:

Hi Kathleen,

I don’t believe in the devil or his demons and I don’t need an ‘excuse’ to do what I think it is right to do; I do it anyway.

The Spaghetti Monster does explain things and helps you spiritually, read the open letter and the Eight Rather You Didn’ts? It’s as good as anytign in the bible.

Your evidence that Christ is real confuses me; you have evidence he’s real because he’s real? That’s not evidence, it’s faith.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster has as much evidence for him as Jesus. If you don’t believe in the FSM how can you believe in Christ? All your post says is you think you’re right and we’re wrong and that’s not a good arguement.

Cheers,

Dan

7. TinaFCD says:

Blasphemy!

8. Julie says:

Gosh! And to think I almost believed it!

1 2 3 71