i think u guys are decieved by the devil

Published December 16th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I THINK U GUYS ARE DECIEVED BY THE DEVIL AND HIS SPIRITS. MAKING THIS STUFF UP IS MERELY CREATED BY SOMEONE AND ITS AN EXCUSE TO HAVE AND DO WHAT UWANNA DO AND I FEEL THAT SOME SPAGHETTI MONSTER CANT EXPLAIN THE UNEXPLAINED AND CANT HELP ME SPIRITUALLY AS I COME TO REALIZE CHRIST HELPS ME MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY AND I HAVE EVIDENCE THAT THIS IS TRUE AND TRY HIM CHRIST IS REAL AND PERSONALLY THATS MY EVIDENCE. PEOPLE ITS ALL MADE UP THE SPAGHETTI MONSTER ISNT REAL
-kathleen

576 Responses to “i think u guys are decieved by the devil”

1 69 70 71
  1. Francis Okazaki says:

Never knew this, regards for letting me know.

• Alphy says:

“decieved by the devil”

Seems to me that the “devil” is another scap goat when fundy christians can’t feed us their airy fairy crap. We are all suppoesdly “deceived by the devil”. Or; when they don’t want to accept responsibility for their own behaviour they can always say “the devil made me do it”.

When man invented Gods and religion he also invented anti Gods such as devils and demons as outs, a scap goats and excuses.

Devils and demons are about as real as the big ghost in the sky who impregnated a virgin and became his own father. No delusion here. Aye?

2. Joukahainen says:

Laughed so hard. I hope ‘kathleen’ gets counseling :D

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Personally I think the FSM was drunk when he tried to touch kathleen with his Noodly Appendage and accidently caused brain damage.

3. Ashley says:

I find this letter extremely distressing. Is she really suggesting that the FSM doesn’t exist?! My world is shattered…

• wulff says:

Don’t feel bad Ashley. Clearly she’s gone off her anti-psychotics and is in serious need of psychiatric help.

• Mal says:

Reading that still makes my eyes hurt.

4. Linsey says:

The next time Christ is helping Kathleen mentally he should focus on her punctuation.

• Mal says:

Or just lobotomize her. I’m all for that plan.

5. Me says:

Fake! Ha! I think I’m getting the hang of this.

6. Alphy says:

“All made up…”

Now, Kathleen, tell me that there is nothing made up in Christianity or any of the other major religions.

Then tell me another lie. Are you really so mentally weak that you swallow everything that christians, especially fundamentalists, teach. Think about all those “miracles” in the Bible. Did they all really happened as fundamentalist would like us to believe?

I would say you are just a wee bit gullible not to mention delusional.

7. Libbith says:

He’s not just a spaghetti monster. He is The Flying Spaghetti Monster

8. Pete Byrdie says:

No, Kathleen! We’re not deceived by the Devil. You are deceived by The Flying Spaghetti Monster, who is notoriously modest and doesn’t want his part in Creation fully realised.

Curious! Kathleen capitalises everything she writes, but not even the first letter of her name.

• Keith says:

Perhaps Kathleen doesn’t realise that when you travel faster than sound the controls on the keyboard reverse.

1 69 70 71