I’ve tried

Published November 11th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I’ve tried giving evidence for God.
I’ve tried telling you the benefits of God.
I’ve tried telling you the horrors of Hell.
I’ve tried kindness.
I’ve tried condemning you.
I’ve tried offering you salvation.
My patience is expired with you all.
I have only one question for you all.
Why do hate God so much,what did He do to you to make you doubt His existence. Everything I know, everything I love, is in a Book you hate with all your hearts. My God is great, He is kind, and He is forgiving. Yet still, you curse Him with every word. Everything He hates, you love. Sex,war,blasphemy,hate,mockery, even death you love! All you do to me is mock me. You never give evidence, you only call yourselves enlightened for your lack of faith. God warns that heathens offer freedom,pleasure,and knowledge, but they are lying. I have offered you eternal life, and you have cursed me. I do not curse you, nor your choices,nor any horrid sin you do. I cry for you. I will weep in the presence of God because of you, and because i could not save of you a single soul. So, my sinful,fallen companions i leave you today with just one question. Why?
May Christ Jesus, The One True God, have mercy on you my friends.
-Christian

381 Responses to “I’ve tried”

1 3 4 5 6 7 48
  1. dancingwiththetars says:

You got me Christian. I DO love sex. Blasphemy isn’t too bad either.

2. Theo, Holland says:

Christian,

I don’t hate your god. I don’t think your god exists, so I can also not hate him. Condemning me makes no sense – I don’t think your hell exists. Heaven: dito.
    As for your proof… you have no proof. You can not ‘show’ that your god exists, and I can not proof that he doesn’t. But the burden of proof is on you. Do you believe MY god, the Flying Spaghetti Monster exists? Why not? The answer to that question is also my answer to why I don’t believe in your god.
    Oh and read your bible – your god is not that kind as you like to believe.
    All of my best wishes,
    Theo

3. Sarah says:

Christian,

Are we really the first group of people you have encountered that do not live by the Bible? Really? The majority of humanity is non-christian, so you really need to get used to it; otherwise, you are in for a lot of unnecessary grief in your life. Even if you don’t like us, I’m glad that you have taken the time to try to understand us; that’s the first step towards tolerance of other people. Also, for all our indignation, we are not going cause you any real harm, no matter how insulting you were towards us; there are some other religions out there that cannot make the same claim. RAmen, and may blessings of pasta be upon you.

-Sarah

4. Amelia says:

Looks like someone needs a ride on the WAAAAAAAAAAmbulance!

5. Vermicelli says:

I clock you out at 3 days. Now thats perseverence. Thanks for playing.

6. Terry says:

Hi Christian,

Just wondering… do you hate Zeus, Hermes, Apollo, Loki, Baal, Frigg, Odin, Ra, Thor, Aphrodite, Neptune, Ares, Athena, Ceres, Baccus, Vesta, Hathor, Osiris, Isis, Anubis, Siva, Vishnu, Parvathi, or Saraswathi? Do you fear them? Probably not. And neither do I.

There is a lesson here. Think about it, think really hard, and perhaps you will come to the same conclusion as I have…

7. Reggie Dixon says:

Christian – now you’re just being a twat, its extremely simple, religion is a delusion, yes its been around a long time but other ones you don’t believe in have been around longer.

8. Sean Boyd says:

I don’t think God would ever appear on Larry King. He strikes me as more of a Bill O’Reilly kind of deity.

1 3 4 5 6 7 48