I would love to beat the living tar out of each and every one of you

Published November 18th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I would love little more than to beat the ever living tar out of each and every one of you. However, Jesus says i shouldn’t, because it is wrong. Jesus says for us to control our sinful impulses and be nice people. I want to be a nice person, and whenever im not as nice as i could be i say to myself,the greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising each time you fall. That, i believe, is the fundamental difference between atheist and Christians. Atheists say evil is just our primal nature. Christians say evil is both wrong and controllable. May the LORD Jesus rule over God’s people forever Amen.
-Squiggledorf

409 Responses to “I would love to beat the living tar out of each and every one of you”

1. Sandgroper Mat says:

Without evil we would not know good.
    Without dark there is no light.
    Without people been blinded by their own faith we would not know athyism.
    Tar does not live. Therefore it would be literally impossible to beat Living Tar out of anyone.
    Jesus also said eat my body and drink my blood.
    True enough, the greatest glory is rising when you fall. Although making the other bloke fall does have its own glory.
    It is our primal nature to be evil. Human history is staned with blood- mostly the blood of the innocent, caused by the mistakes of the ignorant. You would think after 10000 or so years we would have learned something. Enlighten this poor pesant- what kind of god allows 10000 years of bloodshed?
    Faith has blinded alot of “christians” so much they cannot see humankind lacks this purity they think they have. If god created us, why didn’t he give us the capacity to tolerate others?

2. Apprentice Frederic says:

S-dorf thinks that the fundamental difference between atheists and Christians is that atheists say evil is just our primal nature and christians say evil is both wrong and controllable. S-dorf (not a christian) thinks that the greatest glory is to fall (oopsie, ‘scuse me!), i.e., beat the living tar out of anybody who expresses dissatisfaction with fanaticism, and then climb back up next to the thrones of Big Daddy and Bro. Neither BD nor Bro like tar splashed on their golden rainments, it’s a nasty reminder of where and how the Inquisition boiled heretics.

3. Slmasiak says:

If you were truly worried about what Jesus thought you would be so busy doing good deeds that you wouldn’t even see this site. With true faith you would have accepted that what you know is the truth and just moved on without the hateful and unforgivable comments.

I think if Jesus were here today he would probably just ingnore you until you got over your self.

When people make Jesus all about themselves, they totally miss the point. Jesus is about giving up yourself.

I am an admitted atheist. But this Spaghetti dude kinda gets me excited!!

4. CrudOMatic says:

“”"I would love little more than to beat the ever living tar out of each and every one of you. However, Jesus says i shouldn’t, because it is wrong.”"”

Bring it bitch. Don’t let Jesus stop you.

“”"Jesus says for us to control our sinful impulses and be nice people.”"”

He also tells you to be a racist douche and flighty in the head too.

“”"I want to be a nice person, and whenever im not as nice as i could be i say to myself,the greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising each time you fall.”"”

Kinda like the secular “Get back on the Horse”?

“”"That, i believe, is the fundamental difference between atheist and Christians.”"”

No, the fundamental difference between Christians and Atheists is that a Christian is only good because of the fear of hell. Atheists are good because it’s the right thing to do. Now WHO is more moral?

“”"Atheists say evil is just our primal nature. Christians say evil is both wrong and controllable.”"”

Wrong! Evil is inside everyone, but it IS MOSTLY controllable (i.e. Try to control insanity – go ahead). Also, it depends on what YOU call evil – Christians call all kinds of neutral things evil. Seem like you guys just are a pissy bunch looking for a fight. Like for instance, the fact that you chopped the Atheist description of evil down because you’re a biased douchebag.

“”"May the LORD Jesus rule over God’s people forever”"”

Glad I’m not one.

“”"Amen.”"”

No, RAmen.

5. Disciple of Pasta says:

I’m really not sacred of someone named “Squiggledorf”

6. Caitlin says:

I’m so glad for you that Jesus had to force you to be nice as opposed to you just being a nice person to begin with. Too bad you’re weak and you can’t. Are you saying that, if it weren’t for Jesus, you’d be an asshole? Except that apparently you already are anyways. I respect Jesus for at least trying, though.

7. DarthFennec says:

… Actually, I’ve never met an atheist who believes in evil in the first place, much less one that says it’s our primal nature. Your email would make more sense if it was addressed to the Westboro Baptist Church, they’re the ones who think evil is our uncontrollable nature and that we’ll all burn in hell for eternity.

8. Joukahainen says:

Evil and good, oh aren’t they just some made up things. Killing is wrong, right? But then again it’s ok (at least for people in some countries) to kill people who have done bad things. Why? Aye for an eye? Why not turn other cheek (“here, take my other best friend too!”). There’s always some bias. Good is something that is beneficial to MY team, while evil is something else, usually anything we can think of.

Squiggledorf, you are one evil person.