I would love to beat the living tar out of each and every one of you

Published November 18th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I would love little more than to beat the ever living tar out of each and every one of you. However, Jesus says i shouldn’t, because it is wrong. Jesus says for us to control our sinful impulses and be nice people. I want to be a nice person, and whenever im not as nice as i could be i say to myself,the greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising each time you fall. That, i believe, is the fundamental difference between atheist and Christians. Atheists say evil is just our primal nature. Christians say evil is both wrong and controllable. May the LORD Jesus rule over God’s people forever Amen.
-Squiggledorf

409 Responses to “I would love to beat the living tar out of each and every one of you”

1 2 3 51
  1. Sean Boyd says:

Squiggledorf,

In regards to your voiced desire to cause us physical harm, I paraphrase the words of the “great” 21st century “thinker” G. W. Bush: Bring it on.

2. Past-arr Fairy-Anne says:

Maybe if your god ruled over you a little more, these violent thoughts would not bother you.

Of course, I become peaceful and lazy when eating too much spaghetti.

Ramen!

3. Amused says:

“Atheists say evil is just our primal nature. ”

Actually, atheists say the world isn’t as clear-cut black and white as you xians think it is.

… and your name doesn’t allow me to take this message seriously.

4. sam says:

isn’t not beating atheists up because of jesus make you an evil person?

5. Piratey Ninja says:

It’s intresting to see that you believe us to embrace ‘evil as our primal nature.’ Honestly, I’m not exactly sure how you got that idea. We’re certainly not the ones throwing ourselves into Holy wars that last for hundred of years, and we’re certainly not the ones that inflict pain upon ourselves and others in an attempt to purify. Might want to look into some of the things done to the people who disagreed with the Church, and tell me again we’re the ones commiting ‘evil’.
    RAmen and may his noodly appendage touch you.

6. Rose says:

“Atheists say evil is just our primal nature. Christians say evil is both wrong and controllable.” WTF? So Atheists think evil is not wrong nor controllable? Really?

7. Dan says:

Hi Squiggledorf. Thank you for your kind words, and managing not to beat the living tar out of us. Believe it or not even though I am an atheist I have no desire to harm you or your fellow Christians. The fundamental difference between this atheist and you is that I control myself and vicious sod that you are, you need a threat of damnation to control yourself. I am better than you.

8. Dan says: