i am concerned

Published November 25th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I am concerned. This is a joke, right? i mean, people cannot seriously believe in a dinner option. I believe that this ‘pastafarian-ism’ started as a joke made by a lost soul who is against christianism. but reading this website, this has gone too far. i will not swear or mock your unique form of entertainment like others have, but please stop this madness. direct your anger away from christianism and into your own personal lives. Let us not poison the minds of the innocent people that use the internet. Thank you, and I shall be praying for you all.
-Concerned Christian

240 Responses to “i am concerned”

1. ziggy z says:

how is this a joke? do you think its a joke to believe in God? of which we know if he/she exists or not. I think its a joke to believe in god. at least we can see, eat, and enjoy our God. We KNOW he is REAL, because he is on our dinner plate every now and then. I feel more comfortable being a Pastafarian than a BLIND Christian. so this isn’t a joke, its for real. maybe you should all join the Pasta side????

2. Chuck P. says:

You say that you are a “concerned Christian”. You don’t even know what your religion is called. It’s Christianity, not Christianism.

3. The all-knowing one says:

please stop the madness?wtf kind of line is that?besdies,your god’s a fucking sick basturd for lettting 950 million starve every day.

4. thats nice says:

all christans do is bitch and wine and can never take a joke.

5. How to Get Six Pack Fast says:

My fellow on Orkut shared this link and I’m not dissapointed at all that I came to your blog.

6. Damo says:

Newsflash! Christianism isn’t a word. Thankyou

7. Pheeleep says:

‘direct your anger away from christianism and into your own personal lives’
    Right, okay then, I’m off to cut myself then. . .

P.S. Thanks for the advice

8. anonymous says:

^.^ Chirstianism? Interesting, because here are some religions that end with ISM:

Judaism

Hinduism

Budism

… Pastafarianism? I think?

Confusionism

hm… Running out of isms.

OH LOOK! Christianim ain’t on that list!

Anyways, dude, people have the right to THINK whatever they want everywhere. It doesn’t mean they have the right in every country to go out and voice it, but since most of the people here are probably american, meh. Freedom of the press yo!