i am concerned

Published November 25th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I am concerned. This is a joke, right? i mean, people cannot seriously believe in a dinner option. I believe that this ‘pastafarian-ism’ started as a joke made by a lost soul who is against christianism. but reading this website, this has gone too far. i will not swear or mock your unique form of entertainment like others have, but please stop this madness. direct your anger away from christianism and into your own personal lives. Let us not poison the minds of the innocent people that use the internet. Thank you, and I shall be praying for you all.
-Concerned Christian

240 Responses to “i am concerned”

1 2 3 30
  1. Patrick says:

I am concerned. This is a joke, right? I mean, people cannot seriously believe in a zombie and an invisible cloud man. I believe that this “Christian-ity” started as a joke made by a lost soul who is against pastafarianism. But reading this letter, this has gone too far. I will not swear, but I will try to mock your unique form of entertainment, like others have yet to do, but please, stop this madness. Direct your hypocrisy, judging, and habitual concern for us sinners away from pastafarianism and into your own personal life. Let us not poison the minds of the innocent people that inhabit the earth. Thank you, and we won’t be needing your prayers.
    RAmen
    (and by the way, it’s not Christianism, it’s Christianity. Learn to spell your religion.)

2. JohninFl says:

There is nothing that sends shivers down my spine than when someone says that “shall be praying for you all”. Please leave me out of your play group with your imaginary friend. His noodlieness will not approve. Ramen

3. Insightful Ape says:

Dear Concerned Christian,
    Having read your letter, I believes it goes too far. I won’t curse you but stop this madness. Please direct your anger away from people who think differently than you do and into your personal life. Let’s not be patronizing to innocent internet users. I will pray to His Noodly Goodness that you will have fresh beer in your afterlife.
    RAmen

4. Tesvoy says:

But “christianism” so deserves our anger.

5. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Anger? Almost all of the anger on this site is directed towards us Pastafarians by good, church-going people.

This site is a form of entertainment, but it has a serious purpose: to prevent the poisoning of minds through the teaching of (un)Intelligent Design in schools. We don’t need a theocracy setting science back to the Dark Ages. Thanks for your concern, though!

6. Dusty says:

Christianism?

7. sparky says:

I believe the word is “Christianity” not “Christianism” I doubt your religion would be too chuffed about you renaming an entire movement…

8. sparky says:

I believe the word you are looking for is “Christianity” not “Christianism”. I doubt your religion will be too chuffed to find out you’ve renamed an entire movement…

1 2 3 30