Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ

Published November 8th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ. The LORD says that in the end, many false teachers will rise, darwin, muhammed and even your own bobby. I will not be swayed because i have met God. God warns that you cannot explain spiritual things to mortals because they don’t understand them. When you accept God, you are entered by the Holy Spirit of God Himself. That is why i cannot ever be convinced of your fruitless lies. I have personally seen the great power God commands. I will continue to log onto this site for a long time now. For if even one soul be saved while i am here, well in good deeds, none is greater. The LORD is my shield. I will never be convinced by words because words are not as powerful as actions. God has granted me great faith and understanding and as long as the earth endures i will fear no evil for God is with me. You will call me stupid and you will mock me, but unless you become as powerful as Holy Yahweh overnight, and then share a portion of that power with me so that i may never die, i will not be fooled. For the whole world will HATE you because of me-Jesus to His followers- I beg thee to end this, then you will see and and the Truth will shine like 1000 suns. May the Lord Jesus rule over God’s people forever Amen.
-Christian

385 Responses to “Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ”

1 5 6 7 8 9 45
  1. NoBeard Johnson says:

Since there is no point in an argument of logic versus faith, I will resort to schoolyard-style bullying.

My faith can beat up your faith.

2. I Drive a YAR-is says:

It’s funny, I was reading your mail and couldn’t tell if you were trying to convince us or yourself about god. “God warns that you cannot explain spiritual things to mortals because they don’t understand them.” Are you not a mortal yourself or are you dead? Since god said you couldn’t understand it until you were not mortal anymore.

3. Aesi says:

Dear oh dear, looks like another one for the looney-bin. :(

4. cjames says:

“I will not be swayed because i have met God.”

Really?
    Does he like pasta?

5. Cardinal Linguine says:

Dear Christian, Don’t you sometimes wish, even just for a moment, that you had a mind of your own. It must be tedious to only be able to think in christian slogans.

Anyway, how do you know that your god is not really the FSM?

Ramen

6. Father Shaggy says:

I love these guys.

7. Raist says:

It’s sad that you follow your god only because you think he has power. Because he does not exist, I suppose something as simple as my typing this means that I have greater power than the sky-fairy, Yahweh.

“You will call me stupid and you will mock me, but unless you become as powerful as Holy Yahweh overnight, and then share a portion of that power with me so that i may never die, i will not be fooled.”

I share my power with you by mocking you. Which means that you follow me now, slave.

Now get me some beer.

8. rufus says:

Stop trying to ram you bullsh*t down our necks

I suggest you stop beleving in your invisible man in the sky and open your to the truth of the holy flying one

Ramen