Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ

Published November 8th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ. The LORD says that in the end, many false teachers will rise, darwin, muhammed and even your own bobby. I will not be swayed because i have met God. God warns that you cannot explain spiritual things to mortals because they don’t understand them. When you accept God, you are entered by the Holy Spirit of God Himself. That is why i cannot ever be convinced of your fruitless lies. I have personally seen the great power God commands. I will continue to log onto this site for a long time now. For if even one soul be saved while i am here, well in good deeds, none is greater. The LORD is my shield. I will never be convinced by words because words are not as powerful as actions. God has granted me great faith and understanding and as long as the earth endures i will fear no evil for God is with me. You will call me stupid and you will mock me, but unless you become as powerful as Holy Yahweh overnight, and then share a portion of that power with me so that i may never die, i will not be fooled. For the whole world will HATE you because of me-Jesus to His followers- I beg thee to end this, then you will see and and the Truth will shine like 1000 suns. May the Lord Jesus rule over God’s people forever Amen.
-Christian

386 Responses to “Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ”

1. side effects of radioactive iodine treatment for thyroid cancer says:

I would suggest link to your specific page. Search engine ranking sites by page not by whole site. And if you anchor your article to your page in the blog, and then from the article, create another inbound anchor link to your domain name. This creates better linking and boost higher ranking of your sites. I have a few sites doing this and in very short while it can rank very high in google search engine, of course those sites are less competition niche, but still can beat hundreds of thousands and even a few millions site out there. This linking play a part too.

2. how to lose face fat says:

Hi there, I found your website via Google while looking for a related topic, your web site came up, it looks great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

• Keith says:

How to lose face fat? Why, simply cut your cheeks off!

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

The U.S. Congress could use whatever he’s selling, Keith. There’s too many fatheads there.

3. Me says:

Late to the party, as usual, but I have also met god Bobby and he/she/it didn’t seem at all that bothered that some days I believe in god and some days I don’t. God says: don’t get your knickers in a twist over all this stuff. Chill.

4. quicktime free download says:

Thank you for conveying this website internet, my life is more effective nowadays . :).

5. medium dog breeds says:

I cling on to listening in the direction of rumor speak about obtaining boundless internet dependent grant programs so i’ve been looking for near to for the best internet site to obtain one. Could you reveal to me please, especially where could i arrive around some?

6. J Hanson's Blog says:

Christian said: “I will not be swayed because I have met God”

I know that we can’t see God because he is the most powerful in heaven and in the earth. Now, if you truly met our Almighty God then can you tell me what’s his name?

As one of Jehovah’s Witnesses, I can say that the name of our Almighty God is Jehovah.

Exodus 5:2 — But Phar’aoh said: “Who is Jehovah, so that I should obey his voice to send Israel away? I don not know Jehovah at all and, what is more, I am not going to send Israel away.”

and

Isaiah 42:8 — “I am Jehovah. That is my name; and to no one else shall I give my own glory, neither my praise to graven images.”

So, if you want to meet him then you should follow God’s rule for what he want to us Christians.

J Hanson’s last blog The Worlds Most Prestigious Universities

• Keith says:

I have always wondered just what the so-called “Jehova’s Witnesses” actually witnessed: god taking a bath, perhaps? Or was it something that would have Jehova up before the beak? As for the world’s most prestigious universities, I did not see any JW universities mentioned. Incidentally, what does your god want for christians? As for Isaiah 42:8, it just confirms to my mind what an arrogant bastard he is.

• Gordon_UK says:

Have these “Jehova’s Witnesses” witnessed something that will be later used in court?

Does this mean god is in trouble (again) and when goes to the witness stand in who’s name will he swear? The FSM’s?

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Here’s the transcript of an interesting show which recently aired on Public Broadcasting. Seems like the Israelites not only appropriated or invented the Old Testament, but could have taken the YHWH/Yawheh/Jehovah name from an early desert tribe named the Shasu.

• TiltedHorizon says:

My Wife’s uncle is a Jehova’s Witnesses, out of respect for her I don’t engage him in the topic of religion. If I did, I’d have to call him out as being an a-hole.

He was once a baker in PA, had is own lucrative shop, and a really nice house, basically he was living the American dream. Then one day, a customer came in to his shop and ordered a birthday cake, which he made as they requested. Before I continue, let me explain, Jehova’s Witnesses believe Birthdays should not be celebrated, a fact he was already aware of. Now back to the story….

It turns out the ‘customer’ was a Jehova’s Witnesses who was ‘testing’ him. As my Wife’s uncle quickly learned, making a cake to be used for a celebration of a birthday, is EXACTLY like celebrating a birthday. He was immediately shunned. Long story short, he closed his business, sold his house at a loss, and moved to NYC into a rental house where the quality of life is nowhere near what it used to be. He moved from a picturesque existence to an area where he literally (true story) has to spray the local hookers with his garden hose to keep them away from his house.

To this day, he is still a Jehova’s Witnesses, he never left the faith even after the faithful betrayed him.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

That’s a great story, TH! Hope you’ll forgive both paraphrase and repetition: “…A walk thru an insane asylum should convince most people that faith is NOT enough…”.

• Inge says:

Pity. And in vain, too. He should have become a reporter instead. Obviously, reporters must have been the first humans on earth, even before anything else. How else do you explain the description of Creation? God sitting opposite a bunch of guys with pencils pointed, while he/she/it explains: “Well, let me recollect – I once had this batch of clay I didn’t quite know what to do with….”

7. God Ate My Cat says:

What if it is the act of typing words?

8. Momyr Andersson says:

Here let me summarise this hate mail… *cough* *cough* Blablablablablalblabla( Not important )Blablablablalblablabla..