Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ

Published November 8th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ. The LORD says that in the end, many false teachers will rise, darwin, muhammed and even your own bobby. I will not be swayed because i have met God. God warns that you cannot explain spiritual things to mortals because they don’t understand them. When you accept God, you are entered by the Holy Spirit of God Himself. That is why i cannot ever be convinced of your fruitless lies. I have personally seen the great power God commands. I will continue to log onto this site for a long time now. For if even one soul be saved while i am here, well in good deeds, none is greater. The LORD is my shield. I will never be convinced by words because words are not as powerful as actions. God has granted me great faith and understanding and as long as the earth endures i will fear no evil for God is with me. You will call me stupid and you will mock me, but unless you become as powerful as Holy Yahweh overnight, and then share a portion of that power with me so that i may never die, i will not be fooled. For the whole world will HATE you because of me-Jesus to His followers- I beg thee to end this, then you will see and and the Truth will shine like 1000 suns. May the Lord Jesus rule over God’s people forever Amen.
-Christian

385 Responses to “Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ”

1. Zoro says:

“I will never be convinced by words because words are not as powerful as actions”

What actions are these then Christian? Gods actions? Plagues, storms, floods; that kind of thing?

2. DarthFennec says:

`I will continue to log onto this site for a long time now.’
    You mean you’re going to keep bothering us? goddammit.

Look kid, I know your god too. Believe it or not, I was a Christian once, and I met your god, and I felt the same way about it that you feel. Except now that I’m not brainwashed anymore, I’m realizing how many people I hurt, while I tried to help them. You’re not converting anyone today. All of you Christians: get a tactic that works or leave us alone, because what you’re doing isn’t doing anything except bringing you a bad reputation. That is all.

`the Truth will shine like 1000 suns’
    I’ve seen that before. Like, every single night, when I look up at the sky. Except when it’s cloudy.

3. Keith says:

I think I’ve run out of barf bags. The meaning of my name is ambiguous but it may mean forest or windy place. As befits the second meaning I will return your tirade in the way of Belzecue:

“He promptly made a bugle of his breech”

4. Ereshkigal says:

“I will not be swayed because i have met God. God warns that you cannot explain spiritual things to mortals because they don’t understand them. ”

- I mean, is really boring sometimes how easy is to destroy a fanatic, so, you are saying that you have met God, that´s good, because that sole sentence made you an heretic acording to church, first, I see that you name Yahave instead God, and because of that, you are reading an english bibile and a poor translated one, because in the latin bible, new testament, you never find the word Yahave, that´s a jewish form to name God, and in order:

The bible can only be read in latin, according to the Decretalium by pope Gregorius IX, the sole fact of read it in another language is an act of heresy, and then you are an heretic

acording to Bernard Gui: “Again, they claim that at the end of the sixth period of church history – that is, the present period which began with Saint Francis – the carnal church, Babylon, the great whore is to be rejected by Christ just as the synagogue of the Jews was rejected because it crucified Christ, for the carnal church is crucifying and persecuting Christ’s life by persecuting those brothers in the Franciscan order called the poor and spiritual. “, written in the inquisitor manual, 1315, so as you can see, the name Yahave is prohibited from christian church, because jewish crucified Christ, and then they also were persecuted in the times of the inquisition, the sole fact that you are naming god as Yahave made you an heretic

also, “But as to the question whether the temporal works of witches and devils are to be considered
    as miracles or of a miraculous nature; it is to be said that they are so, in so far as they are beyond
    the order of created nature as known to us, and are done by creatures unknown to us. But they are
    not properly speaking miracles as are those which are outside the whole of created nature; as are
    the miracles of God and the Saints. (See what was written in the First Part of this work, in the Fifth
    Question, in the refutation of the third error.)
    But there are those who object that this sort of work must not be considered miracles, but
    simply works of the devil; since the purpose of miracles is the strengthening of the Faith, and they
    must not be conceded to the adversary of the Faith. And also because the signs of Antichrist are
    called lying signs by the Apostle.” and by the writting of the Malleus Maleficarum, if your statment of have metting God have not been revised by the holy inquisition and the pope, and approved by the pope, then you are decieved by the Antichrist, you have not met god but the devil, and that made you an heretic too, and need to burn at the stake.

man, it´s so easy to destroy those people with his own faith…

“I have personally seen the great power God commands.”

- I already show you that you are an heretic, so I will take another path to kill your arguments, I see that you are saying that you have metting god, he shows to you his power, and tells you how to live your life and what is good and wrong, and I will use the words of Henry Drummond to destroy you:
    then, after looking your claims, you, Christian, from oratory, internet, speeches and whatsoever, pass along the word of God to the rest of the world, then everyone, know and look to the Prophet of the Internet, is that the way that really is? that being against Christian words is being against God?, what if another man or another religion, claims to have seen God, then you will rant because you ARE the real Prophet of the Internet?… now my friend, do you see how stupid that statment looks now?, we pastafarians and all normal people must get quiet and be treambling because we are in odds with a self appointed Prophet???, let´s extend the testaments!, we will have a Book of Christian, we will slip it between Numbers and Deuteronomy.

“May the Lord Jesus rule over God’s people forever”

- Really?, is a beaten man nailed in a cross a more impactant figure than mighty Zeus? Zeus depicted with a thunderbolt and in the clouds, a powerful figure with many gods under his command?, is your Jesus a more powerful figure than powerful Odin?, with his cold armor and his mighty sword?, is a simple man more powerful than the indestructible Marduk?, is a poor looking man more disturbing than the all powerful Dark Goddess Ereshkigal?, is your mortal Jesus a more powerful figure than siniester Horus?, more brighten than Aton?, more bloodiest than Tezcatlipoca?, with more power than Shiva the Destroyer?, you have to be kidding.

• Keith says:

I might point out that Odin suffered more that Jesus ever did: He plucked out his eye and dropped it in the well of Mimir to gain knowledge and crucified himself to obtain the runes:

“I’m aware that I hung on the windy tree
      swung there nights all of nine
      gashed with a blade, bloodied for Odin
      myself an offering to myself
      knotted to that tree no man knows whither the roots of it runs

None gave me bread, none gave me drink
      Down to the depths I peered to snatch up the runes
      with a roaring screech and fall in a dizzied faint

Wellbeing I won and wisdom too
      I grew and joyed in my growth
      from a word to a word
      I was led to a word from a deed to another deed.”

5. Ereshkigal says:

again sorry for the english, not my native language :)

6. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

“I have personally seen the great power God commands.”

Too bad god got out of the miracle business – we could use a few nowadays. Then again, his Old Testament miracles tended to wipe out large sections of the Mid East’s population. Which brings up another interesting question – why was he so hung up on the Jews and their enemies? If he was everyone’s Creator, what was he doing for the Incas or the Mongols or the Bantus? Kind of a limited god, isn’t he?

7. black jesus piece says:

i like the necklace kanye wore

8. Keith says:

Well, judging by all of the ballyhoo that has been going on over Mary MacKillop (an endless stream of verbal diaorrhea in the media), miracles are still alleged to occur. The only miracle as far as I’m concerned is that they’ve stopped talking about her.