Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ

Published November 8th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ. The LORD says that in the end, many false teachers will rise, darwin, muhammed and even your own bobby. I will not be swayed because i have met God. God warns that you cannot explain spiritual things to mortals because they don’t understand them. When you accept God, you are entered by the Holy Spirit of God Himself. That is why i cannot ever be convinced of your fruitless lies. I have personally seen the great power God commands. I will continue to log onto this site for a long time now. For if even one soul be saved while i am here, well in good deeds, none is greater. The LORD is my shield. I will never be convinced by words because words are not as powerful as actions. God has granted me great faith and understanding and as long as the earth endures i will fear no evil for God is with me. You will call me stupid and you will mock me, but unless you become as powerful as Holy Yahweh overnight, and then share a portion of that power with me so that i may never die, i will not be fooled. For the whole world will HATE you because of me-Jesus to His followers- I beg thee to end this, then you will see and and the Truth will shine like 1000 suns. May the Lord Jesus rule over God’s people forever Amen.
-Christian

385 Responses to “Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ”

1. Elenna says:

Hello, my name is Elenna. Which means “tree.” Here are the comments I would like to comment on:

i have met God

Really? Interesting. Because God probably would have told you that your hamster was dying. Actually, I think animals are on a higher level spiritually than people. BECAUSE THEY DON’T TELL YOU WHAT TO DO. Ever wanna have a best friend? You’ll never have one like a dog. Frick, I had a friggin DREAM when my hamster died about my hamster dying. (Sad but true.)

… Well, he sure as chocolate (because I know that exists) didn’t tell YOU that, because you’re proving that point right now. You ain’t immortal dude.

That’s not a good deed. Actually, in MY religion, telling others what they can and can’t do and forcing ideas down another’s throat is a SIN.

I will never be convinced by words because words are not as powerful as actions

… Hypocrit.

I beg thee to end this

please do. ^.^

2. FRP says:

If the truth will shine like 1000 suns, I will become blind from the light.

3. Carmelo Papallo says:

It’s been a whereas since I scan a truly excellent blog post. Not only well written however relevant. Congratulations.

4. Dorsey Boberg says:

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your Site.

5. Pasta Beard says:

That’s another reason not to convert….. 1000 suns would kill the human race. Pastafarianism is saving the human race…. YOU’RE WELCOME!

• Keith says:

1000 suns would certainly cause a lot of global warming. How many pirates would we need to combat such a destructive force?

• Tylena says:

42 ofcourse!!!

6. funny dog jokes says:

Hei, these dogs are humorous! Make sure you check it out! Click Here: Crazy Dogs

7. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

What happens when you look into a thousand suns? You become blind, and your mind gets fried. My name is George, and that means farmer, so I know manure when I smell it.

8. Zoro says:

I don’t need and didn’t ask for you to save me, Christian. Just like I didn’t ask for a copy of the the Bible when I stayed at a hotel the other day – only to find the ubiquitous Giddeon Bible in a draw (rather new looking and unread I have to say) and I didn’t ask the two young men to knock on my door to tell me about Jesus every few weeks.

My name means ‘spear of the ancestral lands’ – my ancestors were not Christians and oddly enough the vast majority of yours weren’t either (but then they are in Hell under your belief system anyway, even the ones who preceded the Bible and so could never have know your god even if they wanted to. Not an entirely fair system you must admit). I have also personally seen that your god does not exist.

If by some bizarre fluke you have got it right Christian, I would rather be in Hell with my ancestors than in heaven with self-righteous zealots like you.

If you want to be a ‘good’ Christian then may I suggest you go to Pakistan and help save people in real trouble rather than trying to ‘save’ the souls of the terminally disinterested. Maybe then you can be more like the fairy tale Jesus all you Christians talk about all the time. Follow your beliefs all you like but leave me alone and don’t criticize mine (and before you come back and say I’m criticizing your here, you came here and started spouting crap, not the other way round remember?).

May his noodleness shower you with the sauce from a thousand pastas that shall fill the sky and block out any sun, let alone a thousand.
    RAmen.