Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ

Published November 8th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ. The LORD says that in the end, many false teachers will rise, darwin, muhammed and even your own bobby. I will not be swayed because i have met God. God warns that you cannot explain spiritual things to mortals because they don’t understand them. When you accept God, you are entered by the Holy Spirit of God Himself. That is why i cannot ever be convinced of your fruitless lies. I have personally seen the great power God commands. I will continue to log onto this site for a long time now. For if even one soul be saved while i am here, well in good deeds, none is greater. The LORD is my shield. I will never be convinced by words because words are not as powerful as actions. God has granted me great faith and understanding and as long as the earth endures i will fear no evil for God is with me. You will call me stupid and you will mock me, but unless you become as powerful as Holy Yahweh overnight, and then share a portion of that power with me so that i may never die, i will not be fooled. For the whole world will HATE you because of me-Jesus to His followers- I beg thee to end this, then you will see and and the Truth will shine like 1000 suns. May the Lord Jesus rule over God’s people forever Amen.
-Christian

386 Responses to “Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ”

1 38 39 40 41 42 46
  1. Booklover says:

I tried to signup for your RSS feed but it didn’t work. How can I do this?

2. Reading fan says:

Hi, I can

3. Bill James says:

I found some really nice blog themes by visiting some of the webmaster forums.

4. Skinny Ties says:

I found this blog through Google mate. I kind of liked the theme alot.
    Are you a member of digitalpont by any chance ??

5. arrears mortgage says:

I must say, I could not agree with you in 100%, but it

6. Farfalle Truth says:

Ballsagna, you are wrong about those Somali pirates. They are kinfolk alright. See:

“The colonial influence of the Italians on the diet of southern Somalia turned spaghetti into a staple food there. Since spaghetti is familiar, available and affordable here, the newcomers often eat it more than once a day.” http://www.thespec.com/specialsections/section/Refuge/267105

They are certifiable Pastafarians for sure. I bet they drink rum too.

7. Diego says:

Sorry but you can tell your Holy Spirit that the only one entering me any time soon is my boyfriend.
    RAmen,
    Gay Orthodox Monsterist Diego

8. Lascivian says:

That person is very much a sad person that hasnt looked past what his bible or his godly leaders have said.
    His god Is very much evil and kills en masse. Wow, Im sure this FSM god is much nicer than that.

And Muhammed? What a complete insult to his own god. What a complete and utter insult. Muslims belief jesus as a prophet and Jews , Christians and and Muslims all worship the same god. What a retard.
    And what has god ever proven, and therefore what understanding has he given?
    And people say how can Pastafarians choose a representation for their god. Well how the bloody hell can God be a male if you cant represent it?
    I think, if all these christians are so assured of their own eternal soul going to heaven well then maybe they should just off themselves and save us their stupid rabbling. Oh no I think they made a rule not to after they realised that telling people they will go to heaven will make them start killing themselves to get there :D

1 38 39 40 41 42 46