Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ

Published November 8th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ. The LORD says that in the end, many false teachers will rise, darwin, muhammed and even your own bobby. I will not be swayed because i have met God. God warns that you cannot explain spiritual things to mortals because they don’t understand them. When you accept God, you are entered by the Holy Spirit of God Himself. That is why i cannot ever be convinced of your fruitless lies. I have personally seen the great power God commands. I will continue to log onto this site for a long time now. For if even one soul be saved while i am here, well in good deeds, none is greater. The LORD is my shield. I will never be convinced by words because words are not as powerful as actions. God has granted me great faith and understanding and as long as the earth endures i will fear no evil for God is with me. You will call me stupid and you will mock me, but unless you become as powerful as Holy Yahweh overnight, and then share a portion of that power with me so that i may never die, i will not be fooled. For the whole world will HATE you because of me-Jesus to His followers- I beg thee to end this, then you will see and and the Truth will shine like 1000 suns. May the Lord Jesus rule over God’s people forever Amen.
-Christian

385 Responses to “Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ”

1. Valis says:

“i have met God”

Really? Why don’t you introduce us? Maybe we could hang out some time. Can he do that water into wine thing? That would be really cool.

2. mentos says:

“thee”? Make up your mind Christian. Either you use flowery archaic talk or you don’t, mixtures are an abomination.

Saying Yahweh is forbidden in the Jewish beliefs, follow the rules of the religion you throw in our faces. The proper way to write it is “YHWH”.

I know Christians are a Jewish sect, but you’re supposed to call the man “God”, not Yahweh or Jehova.

Also, if you seem to prefer actions over words that much, stop freaking talking. There’s a word for not listening to words by the way. It’s called being thickheaded.

3. Bx 32 says:

There is no way this is actual hate mail; nobody is this stupid.

4. Sarah says:

Christian,

It is it pretty clear from you post that you are so deeply invested in your religious beliefs because they give you an excuse to think that you are above other people (seriously, did you read what you wrote before you posted it? It sounds like you are claiming to be Jesus or some other kind of immortal) You had better hope that the Christian god does not exist, because it’s my understanding that pride and hate are big no-nos according to the Christian faith. RAmen.

-Sarah

5. DL says:

First of all, contrary to what you may believe, using old English words like thee does not make you sound more intelligent. Secondly, it is spelled Lord; LORD implies it is an acronym.

6. bill tomlinson says:

Hi Everyone,

Because I was inspired by the site about a 1.5 years ago I wrote a book discussing some of the things talked about on this site. “The Moral Atheist” is basically the presentation of the argument the the title is not an oxymoron. It is now available at barnesandnoble.com and amazon.com

P.S. Also, I’d like to thank Alchemist and everyone else here for his support.

P.P.S. What a week! Obama!

7. bill tomlinson says:

oops “for his support” should be “for their support”

8. Chris says:

I will admit, however, that the typing and linguistic ability of the initial message are above par compared to some of the other criticism entries on the site.