Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ

Published November 8th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ. The LORD says that in the end, many false teachers will rise, darwin, muhammed and even your own bobby. I will not be swayed because i have met God. God warns that you cannot explain spiritual things to mortals because they don’t understand them. When you accept God, you are entered by the Holy Spirit of God Himself. That is why i cannot ever be convinced of your fruitless lies. I have personally seen the great power God commands. I will continue to log onto this site for a long time now. For if even one soul be saved while i am here, well in good deeds, none is greater. The LORD is my shield. I will never be convinced by words because words are not as powerful as actions. God has granted me great faith and understanding and as long as the earth endures i will fear no evil for God is with me. You will call me stupid and you will mock me, but unless you become as powerful as Holy Yahweh overnight, and then share a portion of that power with me so that i may never die, i will not be fooled. For the whole world will HATE you because of me-Jesus to His followers- I beg thee to end this, then you will see and and the Truth will shine like 1000 suns. May the Lord Jesus rule over God’s people forever Amen.
-Christian

386 Responses to “Hello my name is Christian which means servant of the Christ”

1. Richard says:

Agnostic

2. Daniel S says:

“I will not be swayed because i have met God”
    No, you think you have met God, you were really hallucinating, the hallucination was brought on by the FSM’s spicy sauce, prove to me your meetings with god weren’t all in your head… can’t can you?

“God warns that you cannot explain spiritual things to mortals because they don’t understand them”
    No, you cannot explain them because there is no evidence to suggest the supernatural exists… except for the FSM cause he’s super-natural

“That is why i cannot ever be convinced of your fruitless lies”
    I do believe it is your lies which are fruitless, you have proved nothing except your own ignorance and how easily you are swayed by your easily fallible human mind. Yet again i ask you, can you prove that your meeting with god wasn’t just a hallucination and/or a lie? No, you can’t

“but unless you become as powerful as Holy Yahweh”
    I exist… which means im already more powerful than your non-existant mind-fairy

You sir have just been pwn3d! But do not thank me, tis all the work of the FSM. Blessed be his noodly appendage, RAmen!

3. XIII says:

For a religion that speaks of love and forgiveness your words are really hatefull and you almost sent us burning in the thousands possibles hells that may exisist ( for all we know ….there maybe’s … no hell !!!! ). You know dude , if I am here ( and I may not speak only for myself here) have seen the suposed path of god , heard of him all my life , but as a man of science and not of faith , I only saw the wholes in this religion , the problems , the non-logical answers I was given . Then I decided to look the other religions but there again , I never been convinced and only saw that theese religions weren’t as flawless as they saidthey were .Then I searched over the internet and His Noodly Appendage touched me , I found a way to pass my message to extremists of every religions , not only christians or whatever religion . A message in the form of a wake-up call , a way to show to every one , why they should open their eyes and not stay blinded by a light that may only exist in their heads and the heads of their fellow members.

And as a pastafarian , I will keep you somme volcano beer on ice , near a striper factory and we’ll laught at this .

RAmen

4. lari says:

“You will call me stupid and you will mock me, but unless you become as powerful as Holy Yahweh overnight, and then share a portion of that power with me so that i may never die, i will not be fooled. For the whole world will HATE you because of me-Jesus to His followers- I beg thee to end this”

Great. Then just do it.

5. brian t says:

“the Truth will shine like 1000 suns”

Someone’s been playing too much Command & Conquer: Red Alert, I suspect. Nuke The Bastards!

6. Purser Roderick says:

By logging onto this webpage daily, you use electricity. This is made by fossils fuels…which create heat…which makes people FATTER. Soon, you will be responsible for suicides of those unhappy with their bodies. I truly hope you have looked at your plan, Christian.

7. Arg Sayer says:

Suit yourself. Pass the pesto, please. Arg.

8. Sir Jebbington says:

Besides, we don’t hate you because of Jesus. Apparently, Christians love to pull that line out of their ass if they are hated for any reason.

No, we hate Christians for different reasons. To be clear, we don’t hate all Christians. When we do hate them, we hate them because of different reasons, like, I don’t know, Inquisitions, hypocrisy, faulty arguments, threats, attacks, theocracy, suppression of rights…

Now I’m wondering, why do they hate us?